AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shadow ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2023
Hello everyone.I have a problem and i hope someone help me.I work on my account many years,I start as couple model,last 2-3 years i'm solo model.When i was couple model a was on first page,i have a lot of activity on my page.When i start working solo activity has decreased and i understand it.I took breaks because I immigrated,all was good until i take vacation in august.When i come home in September and start working again i just don't understand whats going on.I was trying to work as hard and as much as i can,but nothing helped. In my room 20-30 users(in lucky days about 70)most of them anonymous.The days have begun when I cannot earn even 100 tokens.I'm trying to build a community around me, but it's impossible with such low traffic.I start to understand something wrong when my members start to write me what they don't understand why i have so low activity/small amount of users.A lot of members tell me i should make new account,but i don't want to and i know its not helped.
I have 4k camera,msi laptop,i speak Englush good,i'm open and friendly and i want to connect my life with webcam,but i got depresed when i see nothings happened. Maybe also problem in my geoposition? 2 years ago i was living in Russia and most of my users come from USA.Now i live in France and most my users from Europe. I just don't understand what's going on and why i can't get more users in my room :( I was write to Chaturbate Support,they answer me they don't give shadow ban to anyone.
I will be very thankful for every advice and answer.
Thank you,my nickname is kinky_ray
@punker barbie

There are no shadowbans on CB.

The majority of your follower growth appears to have been during your couple shows right? In the last 2 years you have only gained like 19k followers so over time the majority of your followers have become inactive as they often do. You mentioned most of your users appeared from the USA back then, did you use a USA VPN when you registered your account? because if so you would have been listed as north america until you reverified with the new system and then it probably switched you over to europe. Its not a huge difference but there are some users that filter by region.

Actually while writing this I see you just got online, you have some sort of frequency flickering going on which is almost always caused by a lighting issue so try turning off lights one by one until you find whats causing that frequency flicker on your stream. You do see that right? its faint but its definitely there.

Edit: and the fps isnt great, its not terrible but there are moments when you are a little choppy.

Upvote 0
checking the pages for number of registered users and your room, you are showing up exactly where the room was supposed to for that number of users (page 4 out of 64 for female broadcasters), so no shadowban or anything going on here :)

I second the light frequency thing though :p but didn't have any FPS drops when checking in..

Upvote 0
ere are no shadowbans on CB.

The majority of your follower growth appears to have been during your couple shows right? In the last 2 years you have only gained like 19k followers so over time the majority of your followers have become inactive as they often do. You mentioned most of your users appeared from the USA back then, did you use a USA VPN when you registered your account? because if so you would have been listed as north america until you reverified with the new system and then it probably switched you over to europe. Its not a huge difference but there are some users that filter by region.

Actually while writing this I see you just got online, you have some sort of frequency flickering going on which is almost always caused by a lighting issue so try turning off lights one by one until you find whats causing that frequency flicker on your stream. You do see that right? its faint but its definitely there.

Edit: and the fps isnt great, its not terrible but there are moments when you are a little choppy.
Thank you so much for answer!
Yes,most of my followers come to me when i streaming in couple.
No,i didn't use VPN for registration.
Yes,i see this flicker,probably from LED light.
Yes,i move to new apartment and i have problem with FPS because of bad internet connection sometimes.
Does my connection speed affect my position? Because i notice i had a lot of activity when i had 600mbit/sec.Now its max 100mbit/sec.
Also question: its possible to grow new audience on this account in my case? I have 112k followers,but probably most of them don't use this account anymore.

Upvote 0
checking the pages for number of registered users and your room, you are showing up exactly where the room was supposed to for that number of users (page 4 out of 64 for female broadcasters), so no shadowban or anything going on here :)

I second the light frequency thing though :p but didn't have any FPS drops when checking in..
Thank you :)

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for answer!
Yes,most of my followers come to me when i streaming in couple.
No,i didn't use VPN for registration.
Yes,i see this flicker,probably from LED light.
Yes,i move to new apartment and i have problem with FPS because of bad internet connection sometimes.
Does my connection speed affect my position? Because i notice i had a lot of activity when i had 600mbit/sec.Now its max 100mbit/sec.
Also question: its possible to grow new audience on this account in my case? I have 112k followers,but probably most of them don't use this account anymore.
Your internet speed will just affect the FPS sometimes if it drops frames, 100mbit/sec should be more than plenty to stream, I'm not sure what your setup is ofc, but you mentioned 4k (I could go upto 1080p when checking on your room) and for that a bitrate of around 8000 is needed.
The only way the connection speed can affect your position, is if people leave the room due to stuttering or so, it will not DIRECTLY make it worse
and yes you can grow the account, even if you already have 112k followers (this can be a plus imo, as you can do the higher resolution streams)

Honestly I think you will do fine, I remember starting after breaks was always a bit rough also, and changing from couple to solo can also be very different audiences

• Hugs
Reactions: kinkyray
Upvote 0
well not speed but connection instability can cause positional issues if its long enough.

Yes but to grow followers faster you should avoid doing very short broadcasts as the success of those typically rely on your following and try to do your broadcasts around the same time of day.

You should also fix the frequency flicker.

Reactions: kinkyray
Upvote 0
well not speed but connection instability can cause positional issues if its long enough.

Yes but to grow followers faster you should avoid doing very short broadcasts as the success of those typically rely on your following and try to do your broadcasts around the same time of day.

You should also fix the frequency flicker.
Thank you for answer :) I will definitely use your advice!

Upvote 0
Your internet speed will just affect the FPS sometimes if it drops frames, 100mbit/sec should be more than plenty to stream, I'm not sure what your setup is ofc, but you mentioned 4k (I could go upto 1080p when checking on your room) and for that a bitrate of around 8000 is needed.
The only way the connection speed can affect your position, is if people leave the room due to stuttering or so, it will not DIRECTLY make it worse
and yes you can grow the account, even if you already have 112k followers (this can be a plus imo, as you can do the higher resolution streams)

Honestly I think you will do fine, I remember starting after breaks was always a bit rough also, and changing from couple to solo can also be very different audience
Thank you for answer and support :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.