AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts Banned/ Very need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 15, 2024
Hello forum , hello @punker barbie . I was advised to turn to this site, because I am completely broken and very worried
This morning after my night broadcast I woke up and was surprised by the message :

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us through our support form if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action

I immediately clicked on the link and asked to clarify the reason, since I can’t even imagine that I could have violated the rules of the site. I have been using the site for more than 4 years.
After I remembered the only possible reason, I immediately wrote a large explanatory letter to the site.

I sent a person a photo via PM of a very skinny version of me !!! tattoos are visible on my arms!! and the conversation mentioned that I am “14 years old” in the photo, in fact this is not the case at all. I understand it was stupid to write something like that, I didn’t think at all. It had no sexual connotations or anything like that. just a photo. There was no talk about pedophilia either. In my country, tattoos are prohibited for people under 18 years of age. I was 19 in this photo. I wrote a long letter of apology to the site .
because such stupidity cannot be repeated on my part. I understand my mistake and will never make it again .
At the moment I am very scared and under incredible stress since the site has been my main source of income for a long time. Now in the near future I have to pay for the apartment, and the money on the site along with the blocking is withheld. I have a difficult life situation and I have no relatives who could help me. I repent and want to correct this day, I will never make this mistake again. In the photo I really am over 18 years old, I'm just tall and thin.

I don’t know if it’s possible to help me in this situation, but if so, please. help me solve this situation, I am very afraid and worried. Now I'm very scared and I'm afraid to go home because of my stupidity.

That message i write to support :
i understand why i was banned. I was lie to user about my age on photo what i upload. I sent a photo of myself when I was younger, but I was 18 in the photo. I have a tattoo on my arm which can't be gotten in my country unless you're at least 18 years old. It was a big mistake on my part to have such a dialogue. I apologize to you and want to let you know that this mistake will not happen again. This is my main type of income that I am extremely afraid of losing. I ask you to understand my situation.
I am very worried and hope for a successful resolution to this situation. I am attaching a photo, in it I am just very thin. I will never upload this photo again.
I apologize again and kindly ask you to unban my account, I have been using this site as my main income for many years and I am a good user who made this stupid mistake. which he will never do again.

Username : Master_oil

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 7
in this photo I'm wearing shorts. no protruding genitals or anything, just a photo in the mirror as a report of the beginning of the journey in bodybuilding

Upvote 0
No picture, sexual or not, is allowed of people under the age of 18 on these sites! EVER...

Punker Barbie will get around to giving you a reply if Support give this a second look and replies to you, it's not instant :)

Reactions: m2ster_oil
Upvote 0
No picture, sexual or not, is allowed of people under the age of 18 on these sites! EVER...

Punker Barbie will get around to giving you a reply if Support give this a second look and replies to you, it's not instant :)
I understand it. I just blurted out these words and didn’t think about it. I am 18 years old in the photo, this is confirmed by the tattoos on my arms.
I will write an update when I receive a response from site support.
Maybe you could clarify, as a last resort they could pay me the money I earned that was earned from the first to the 15th of this month?

Upvote 0
I understand it. I just blurted out these words and didn’t think about it. I am 18 years old in the photo, this is confirmed by the tattoos on my arms.
I will write an update when I receive a response from site support.
Maybe you could clarify, as a last resort they could pay me the money I earned that was earned from the first to the 15th of this month?
I can understand, but tattoos aren't enough always, you can always get illegal tattoos, so they aren't a proof..
and yes of course updates are always welcome, I think almost all bans I've seen they have not paid out the earnings, but if I remember correctly it has happened once or twice in this forum that they have made a last payout.. so can always cross fingers for that if the ban doesn't get lifted

Reactions: m2ster_oil
Upvote 0