AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token budgets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red7227

Banhammered
Oct 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
I was in a models room a few days ago and was listening to someone brag about having 33,000 tokens after spending 8,000 in a matter of minutes.

Do you guys have a budget? I cannot afford that level of commitment, but I might spend a couple hundred dollars in a month.

I've heard of a limit on token purchase in the beginning of your premiumship? why does MFC do that by the way? you'd think they wouldn't oblige to members buying more tokens?

(sorry slighty off-topic)

Coz a fair share of men lose perspective when it comes to naked women :mrgreen:

I'm cheap, usually 1,000 tokens over one w-e per month. On one or two models max.

Reactions: Red7227
I think the limits help prevent credit card chargeback too; better for them to eat the cost of a few hundred tokens VS a few thousand if the credit card is claimed stolen.

My token budget is very very small. I want to start tipping more though, because sometimes I guest-perv and I feel like if I perv the same lady on a regular basis, I should show her some appreciation.

I don't have a budget, but I know what and when money is due to go out of my account and plan token buying based on that.

I try not to buy more than once a week and have a rule not to buy tokens until the payment for any previous token purchases has been processed.

I'd probably end up buying more tokens if there was a way to search/sort for single models*

*ho ho :mrgreen:

Red7227 said:
I was in a models room a few days ago and was listening to someone brag about having 33,000 tokens after spending 8,000 in a matter of minutes.

Do you guys have a budget? I cannot afford that level of commitment, but I might spend a couple hundred dollars in a month.

I think it just depends on income or what not. For me, I can barely afford more than 500 tokens a month. Some guys can comfortably afford 20,000+ tokens a month and still tweet pictures from the cruise they're on. It's a matter of ratios really.

Someone that makes 3k a month might be comfortable spending $600 on camgirls. Someone else making 10k might be okay spending $2000, they're both setting aside 20% of their budget for camgirls. (Though realistically I think the higher the income the higher the percentage they're cool with spending.)

Red7227 said:

Echoing some of the other comments...

I have a cap for each month. Part is set aside for "special" occasions such as birthdays and cammiversaries. Some can be spent beyond the token world -- wishlists, gift cards, etc. And once I hit my monthly limit, no more spending until that month's balance is paid off.

Although I try to give something every time I'm online, I've never gone over 5000 (five thousand) tokens in a calendar month. As a single tip, that number certainly won't make some models' Hall of Fame. Spread out over the course of a month, though, it does help out a few of my favorites when I get the chance to visit with them.

I have a token budget, but true privates and other stuff tends to break it most months. I have been spending less than I did right after joining though.

Fay_Galore said:
I've heard of a limit on token purchase in the beginning of your premiumship? why does MFC do that by the way? you'd think they wouldn't oblige to members buying more tokens?

(sorry slighty off-topic)

From my account profile

Purchase Limit
Purchase limits are restrictions on the amount of purchases that a member can make on our website. Please click here to learn more about purchase limits as well as to request to raise these limits.

You are currently limited to purchasing 22650 tokens per day, and to a maximum of 226500

I generally buy about 1500 to 2500 tokens a month and this account is a couple years old, so the limit is not very restrictive for older members.

sure do
on an averge month, about $75 (900 tokens) +/- $50 depending on mood and current level of bitterness :p

and of course, there are the non average months, in which i'm feeling rich, i spendmore... or cash flow is tight and thusly my budget becomes 0

Well I don't come around MFC that much anymore (if at all) but back in the day I didn't have a budget per say but I did now my limits with regards to my financial situation and I was well aware of what it would take to pay off the *token debt*.

It depends on how well I've done on MFC the previous month. I usually spend between 500-1000 tokens each month tipping my friends, or random bbs who tickle my fancy. I've been known to splurge silly amounts sometimes though. :shhh:

(I put buying tokens on my tax returns as 'research'. :thumbleft: )

I don't have a token budget, because I find I can only budget super important things like my bills. Everything else I almost have to do spontaneously or it feels weird. At the beginning of each pay period, I pay off all my stuff and help out whomever I planned on helping out. Then, I buy tokens based on my mood and current deals a model has going in her room at the time. Usually about midway through the pay period, I slow down the token buy to a near stop, because I don't feel like spending anymore money.

Unless I'm hungry for a private with a certain someone or another certain someone makes a set of videos, I spend around 200-300 on average (ballpark guess) usually in $20 increments, because I like talk to models in tip notes with 10 token tips....often.

I have a really bad habit of not budgeting my tokens when I perv - kind of buy when and as needed and also everything else bar bills budget allowing. I seem to average between 600 - 1500 a month though. :)

DuoShi said:
I don't have a token budget, because I find I can only budget super important things like my bills. Everything else I almost have to do spontaneously or it feels weird. At the beginning of each pay period, I pay off all my stuff and help out whomever I planned on helping out. Then, I buy tokens based on my mood and current deals a model has going in her room at the time. Usually about midway through the pay period, I slow down the token buy to a near stop, because I don't feel like spending anymore money.

Unless I'm hungry for a private with a certain someone or another certain someone makes a set of videos, I spend around 200-300 on average (ballpark guess) usually in $20 increments, because I like talk to models in tip notes with 10 token tips....often.

I'm the same way. It honestly depends on how MFC has been going for me or how much time I've been able to spend perving (the more I perv, the more I want to throw tokens at my favorite models). I tend to be VERY impulsive though - which can be a super fun thing, but not for my bank account :lol: On average I probably go through about 500-700 tokens in a given month.

Reactions: DuoShi
I share a premium account with a friend. Our budget is about $50 a month, but I'm hoping to increase that soon. There's just so many sexy ladies here!

Reactions: AshleyFox
Status
Not open for further replies.