AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Hacking Generator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2015
Hello All!
I having recently been thinking about getting back into camming and today when looking up MFC, the first thing that came up a hack for a token generator. Soooo I just wanted some input on how other models feel about it. Thank you!

Wow...been a while since I last heard of the ol' token hacking generator. Feelin' kinda old in the camworld right now. ^.^'

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Phishing
Free Tokens
You may receive an e-mail or MFC-Mail saying you have won free tokens, or can access additional content, by entering your Username and Password somewhere.

Or you find software that calls itself a MyFreeCams Token Adder, Token Hacker, or Token Generator which asks for your Username and Password.

Obviously, all of that is fake and simply designed to steal your login info.

How Members Can Protect Themselves
  • Never enter your Username and Password outside of the normal MyFreeCams.com website!

Hello All!
I having recently been thinking about getting back into camming and today when looking up MFC, the first thing that came up a hack for a token generator. Soooo I just wanted some input on how other models feel about it. Thank you!
Advice. Don't be dumb. But tokens the legit way. Or fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.