AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token purchase changed to 4050, need help in regards to getting a refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2023

@punker barbie

Hi, my username is Bluetrainr on chaturbate, I don't seem to have any kind of ticket number in the initial support email reply.

Purchased 4050 accidently instead of 100. How long does it usually take to recieve a response and get the refund? Would very much like this money back asap! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello @Bluetrainr I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hello I have had the same problem i did not mean to purchase 4050 and this has left me in serious trouble I am extremely desperate for a refund as it has left me in big trouble I cannot pay my bills or buy food can I please get help username kenjonz. Thankyou

Upvote 0
The number of times this happens leads me to draw the conclusion that there is a serious usability problem with the process of buying Chaturbate tokens.

Upvote 0
wonder if any of this is linked to people use mouse wheels over keyboard, scrolling etc But agree, does seem like something that should have been looked into ages ago. Costly OOPS's & having to wait for it to be reversed also.

Upvote 0
Hello I have had the same problem i did not mean to purchase 4050 and this has left me in serious trouble I am extremely desperate for a refund as it has left me in big trouble I cannot pay my bills or buy food can I please get help username kenjonz. Thankyou
You should email support@chaturbate.com and/or start your own thread. punker barbie is unlikey to see your reply buried in a thread they have already resolved.

The number of times this happens leads me to draw the conclusion that there is a serious usability problem with the process of buying Chaturbate tokens.
It's no different than other sites and simpler that some. I thought maybe CB changed so the 4050 package was the default, but not for me at least. People just need to pay attention when paying for things online.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.