AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens do not cash out automatically under studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Hello @punker barbie ,

I have had a studio at you for 7 years now.
I never had any problem but like 2 weeks ago the tokens of one of my models didn't cash out automatically and it stayed that way.
After one week I texted support and I got no answer, I tried once again and without getting a reply the account got immediately banned.

In the last days I added a new model under the studio and after uploading her ID the account got banned as well, I texted support and no answer again.

I really have no idea what could go wrong.
Can you please help me out?

The first account is SonjaKovach and the second one is SheilaSaige

I would be very grateful if you could check on it since I really dont have any idea why that is.

Thank you for your help,

Now I got an email saying the ability to access the account has been disabled and the ban is permanent and there is even tokens in the account.
They didn't even tell me why. Please @punker barbie check on what the problem can be. We really use your site for more than 7 years and nothing similar has ever happened.

Thank you again,

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,

I have had a studio at you for 7 years now.
I never had any problem but like 2 weeks ago the tokens of one of my models didn't cash out automatically and it stayed that way.
After one week I texted support and I got no answer, I tried once again and without getting a reply the account got immediately banned.

In the last days I added a new model under the studio and after uploading her ID the account got banned as well, I texted support and no answer again.

I really have no idea what could go wrong.
Can you please help me out?

The first account is SonjaKovach and the second one is SheilaSaige

I would be very grateful if you could check on it since I really dont have any idea why that is.

Thank you for your help,
I had the same problem , then cb blame me for stolen cards ( I’m obviously didn’t do it and even don’t know how to do it ) and bun studio account and me ... and bun my documents so why I can’t register anymore ( it was pretty old studio too without any problems ) I'm trying to get it right now because I have no idea what is going on at all...

Upvote 0
Now I got an email saying the ability to access the account has been disabled and the ban is permanent and there is even tokens in the account.
They didn't even tell me why. Please @punker barbie check on what the problem can be. We really use your site for more than 7 years and nothing similar has ever happened.

Thank you again,
And I had permanent bun for 2 days then they bun me and studio acc

Upvote 0
i got the same answer as you and at the end of the rmail they said that they will not answer me from now on because im banned...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.