AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Too hot in the UK

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You garden is way bigger than my apartment 😂 looks like a kingdom! Do you have pets/animals?
Yeah my "block" of land is 1016 square metres. (1/4 acre?)

Pets? no.

Animals? I am sure there are some. Lots of birds visit.

As long as there are no "nope ropes" / "Danger noodles" / "Joe Blakes":- Snakes ;) I am happy.

Ohhh no too bad you can't get a little portable ac unit eventually, they have stand up ones that you can move around your home.. or maybe even a nice bag of ice on the back of your neck occasionally or your feet, or anywhere really !

Stay cool :cool:
Yeah, that's a great solution. He should definitely look into getting a portable ac unit. The bag thing sounds interesting too.

Yeah my "block" of land is 1016 square metres. (1/4 acre?)

Pets? no.

Animals? I am sure there are some. Lots of birds visit.

As long as there are no "nope ropes" / "Danger noodles" / "Joe Blakes":- Snakes ;) I am happy.
Wow, sounds like a good chunk of land. Must be nice having all that space. Can definitely understand not wanting to share it with any snakes, they can be such the unwelcome surprise. Lots of birds visiting sounds likely though, must be peaceful. 😌

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.