AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top 20

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! AlexLady is rocking it out tonight :D Hope it keeps up!

Thanks guys! I made it to 19 before it was food and game time. You know I couldn't do it without at least an hour of games a day <_<

But thank you so much to everyone who has been spending time with me and contributing to this!

Last time I tried to get into the top 20 I stressed out a lot and didn't know what to expect. This time I've changed a bit (I've changed a lot the last two years,) and I feel ready.

I feel so happy too.

You guys are so awesome :h:

I can't say that enough.

Emy was an now too real sweet girl)charming))and i like alexess)

I made a NEW video to hopefully get AlexLady into the top contender's spot!

You can check it out here...
http://video.camgirlsu.com/video/796/al ... rizes.html

I have devoted the month of October to pushing visitors of CGU to helping AlexLady, and I hope this NEW video helps you AlexLady!!!

Hope you all like the video (Leave Feedback).

CamGirlsUnlimited said:
I made a NEW video to hopefully get AlexLady into the top contender's spot!

You can check it out here...
http://video.camgirlsu.com/video/796/al ... rizes.html

I have devoted the month of October to pushing visitors of CGU to helping AlexLady, and I hope this NEW video helps you AlexLady!!!

Hope you all like the video (Leave Feedback).

The video rocks. But it could be the vodka. Still, I'm jealous. :clap:

Sometimes I log into MFC and go into Alex's room just to listen to her talk while I'm doing other stuff. Very relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.