AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top Camgirl Bloggers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnie

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2014
Canada
Twitter Username
@_minnieriley_
Tumblr Username
minnieoncam
MFC Username
MinnieStClair
Streamate Username
minnie
Chaturbate Username
Minniestclaire
I thought this would be easy to find actually it's not.

So I am wondering if we can put a list together of top camgirl bloggers.

Basically blogs from camgirls who are camgirls who actually blog about the camming industry and provide training or industry insight.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Helen Roxx has a blog I believe?
She does! Called "camgirl corner". I tried to link it the other day but it wasn't working. She has some great advice especially for clip makers.

Reactions: Mizzami
I forgot about google, yeah you could probably find a lot more if you used google rather than asking a forum. Also check around Tumblr. Not all models use ACF.

AmberCutie https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/blog.20/ more a diary then camgirl advice, although some can be gathered by reading.
Yeah, this whole forum is sort of the "advice" platform I've put out there. ;) My blog is a personal section of it.

Thing about this forum vs. a single author blog is that we get compiled information and advice from a plethora of experienced people, and as opposed to some blogs, this isn't a shrouded advertisement for affiliate links and such. Not saying that any/all of the ones mentioned in this thread are such, but I've come across a bunch over the years. They house simplified, sometimes biased, advice with lots of keywords to promote their ads or links.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I forgot about google, yeah you could probably find a lot more if you used google rather than asking a forum. Also check around Tumblr. Not all models use ACF.

I use google daily even multiple times a day if I was finding what I was looking for I wouldn't have to ask here.

Reactions: JubalCobb
Status
Not open for further replies.