AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top Models Banning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2020
So I noticed when you enter a top models chat room as a basic or guest you are banned right away! How do they do that! Is there a moderator in their room that does this! When guest enter into the rooms they are very rude, demanding, and insulting, it would be lovely to be able to stop them from entering my room right away!

So I noticed when you enter a top models chat room as a basic or guest you are banned right away! How do they do that! Is there a moderator in their room that does this! When guest enter into the rooms they are very rude, demanding, and insulting, it would be lovely to be able to stop them from entering my room right away!
I assume you're speaking of Myfreecams (edit: duh I just noticed it's IN the mfc section haa!), but are you talking about how guests/basics cannot talk in the room? That's an automatic setting we have. Majority of higher placed models will have this setting on.

It's a little button at the top of the model web broadcaster window:

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 9.17.53 AM.png

Upvote 0
No like I’ve tried to enter rooms as a model and as a member to look around and see what MFC was about and was immediately banned from the room!

Upvote 0
No like I’ve tried to enter rooms as a model and as a member to look around and see what MFC was about and was immediately banned from the room!
That's another setting that models have, to block other models from entering their room.

Reactions: Mira_xo and NotYou
Upvote 0

If you did it as a model, then that's a setting as mentioned by @AmberCutie and you discovered.

If, however, you're banned as a member my guess is that they might be doing some kind of blocking based on State/Country/Region. I believe this is something that a number of models do as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
If you did it as a model, then that's a setting as mentioned by @AmberCutie and you discovered.

If, however, you're banned as a member my guess is that they might be doing some kind of blocking based on State/Country/Region. I believe this is something that a number of models do as well.
This is a good point, but if she was geo blocked, the avatar would not show up on the homepage for her to try to enter the room.

Upvote 0
This is a good point, but if she was geo blocked, the avatar would not show up on the homepage for her to try to enter the room.

You're correct, I was thinking that Geo blocks might show the avatar on the home screen but give a "forbidden" message on the first attempt to enter like other bans. Or allow preview until attempt to enter.

But, thinking on it further, remember that one of the models I visit semi-regularly is in a Geo region blocked to me. She has me on her friends list now, so the block doesn't apply and is why was thinking differently BTW, this model knows I'm in a Geo blocked area, and is okay with my being in her room. I even told her that if it made her uncomfortable I was there, would leave and not return. She said it wasn't a problem since I have shown I'm a decent guy.

Reactions: VivianWest
Upvote 0
The only way to be banned from a room for geoblocking is entering the room with a VPN on (with a different country IP) and turning it off while in the room.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.