AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TOS does not state "no pee" on CB??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi. Some guy just asked a model for pee to be added to her tip menu, she and myself both said it's against the TOS and he said he doesn't see it int he TOS page. I could have sworn it is against he terms AND it is in print so I went to look. No where can I see it state no pee - or poo or vomit, even though I could have sworn they were specifically written there too.

I don't care at all about the latter too, just the "pee" one as so many ask for it.
So I am unsure, is this allowed or not? I have seen many models get warned and/or suspended/banned for it, yet I can not find it in the TOS anywhere - I read the section thoroughly and also tried searching (ctrl+f) for words such as pee, wee, urine, piss, poo, vomit - which yields no results.

https://chaturbate.com/terms/
Section 5 - I didn't read other sections maybe it is stated in one?

@punker barbie
I would really love this clarified please, for my sake and everyone else's - I understand pee is a very big desire/demand (I see a lot of guys asking for it from models). So if I am saying to them it's not allowed, I wanto know it definitely isn't.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: shapman88
i couldn't get to the conclusion in this post rather it is allowed or not to perform urination action in public show.
assuming it is disallowed, my question would be, rather in a password protected room and/or a private show it would be allowed?
one could argue from legal prospective that a private show or password protected room is not considered "public" as one created an action to make it not accessible to the public,
hence making it private.
by the fact he/she placed a password , his action/intention is to make it private and no longer public (group show is a bit of a controversy rather it is Private or public by definition) .
in general by law, things that are disallowed in public, are allowed in private.
so does online follow the same rules as real life do?

It's NOT allowed, definitely not.
We always knew it was not but it didn't clearly say in the Terms - the Developers or whoever removed it and reworded it elsewhere, so we just wanted something clear cut so members could not argue/debate/trick models.

Upvote 0
It's NOT allowed, definitely not.
We always knew it was not.
you know or you think you know?
but it didn't clearly say in the Terms
the fact that it is not mentioned anywhere in a clear format suggests otherwise.
in democratic countries, anything that is not disallowed, is allowed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you know or you think you know?

the fact that it is not mentioned anywhere in a clear format suggests otherwise.
in democratic countries, anything that is not disallowed, is allowed.

In their TOS, it clearly states that displays or reference to urine is not permitted. Because it does not differentiate between public & private displays, it seems quite clear that they mean ALL displays.

And I wouldn't necessarily base any future shows on the statement, "Anything that is NOT disallowed is allowed." CB is not a democratic country - they are a private business, and they happen to have a reputation for being pretty ban-happy. Like most sites, they even have a nice little clause that says, "We may, at any time, prohibit any activity that we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for engaging in any inappropriate activity."

So it's always best to err on the side of caution, triple check the TOS and seek clarification through official parties before taking a risk. I mean... One single private show isn't worth risking your entire income on, and this site tends to Ban First, Ask Questions Later. And they don't even have to do that, based on their own terms & conditions!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.