AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toys That Respond to Tip Amounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not manually adjusting the controls themselves?

It's possible on Chaturbate since different tips have different sounds, then I saw girl just using same tipping scheme for MFC too, I figure she was confused. :hilarious:

She might be splitcamming with CB.
Probably, but what I was trying to say is that she put same tipping pattern that works on CB.
Level one 1-14 tokens
Lever two 15-99 ... etc. That might make people think her toy is programmed which seems impossible.

CB does Ohmibod, but a lot of the girls on there have the thing on standby mode lol, and just fake their moaning. I'm not sure of the strength of the vibrations or if it even works properly at the sound of the ding on CB, but CB has different sound effects for different tips amounts. Anyway, I'm not t very knowledgeable on the logistics of Ohmibod, but I've seen MANY members complain about it being one big scam. That I can't say, but I will say some models do get annoying with using the Ohmibod. All that over the top shrieking and writhing on the bed comes off as fake. But I'm not one to knock anyone's hustle so if it works for them, more power to em.

The trend is dying out finally. I was one of the girls on the omibod train and it has finally left the station. The toy does work, the vibes are very strong, as strong as the Lelo wand and yes, there is some exaggerating at times, but the thing does make me orgasm especially the one shaped like a rabbit vibe, it's called the Freestyle W. It's a good quality product and definitely not a scam. The bluetooth versions are really cool because you can remotely connect through the app and have the guy control the vibe with various "touches" through his iOS or Android device. All you need is the app and google plus accounts.

The trend is dying out finally. I was one of the girls on the omibod train and it has finally left the station. The toy does work, the vibes are very strong, as strong as the Lelo wand and yes, there is some exaggerating at times, but the thing does make me orgasm especially the one shaped like a rabbit vibe, it's called the Freestyle W. It's a good quality product and definitely not a scam. The bluetooth versions are really cool because you can remotely connect through the app and have the guy control the vibe with various "touches" through his iOS or Android device. All you need is the app and google plus accounts.

I am so looking at getting a freestyle W! Thanks for the info!!

Reactions: gonegirl2352
this is exactly what i was wondering also, there's no easily feasible way to discern a power or intensity level via tips unless you have some program that reads the tip amounts in the models window. I have seen a few girls on CB as well as MFC, that get rashes of 1 token tips and shake like they have a live wire in their ass. Its very obviously faked and yet just so funny to watch the guys actually buy into it. I'd rather see her get a "club vibe" and have it react to every sound. Personally, i think it'd be fun as can be to have my girl wear it while we're out somewhere and me have the remote in my pocket. :angelic: :devil:

If the ohmibod picks up ALL sounds how do girls tune it to the tip sound specifically?

They plug it into the headphone jack of their computer, and then use a phone or mp3 player for their room's background music.

You can't actually plug in the club vibe. It's just a button that turns it on and changes the intensity/vibe pattern or you can but it on sound activated and adjust the sensitivity of the mic (which will make it vibe harder). When I first got mine, I used it in the car on the way home with just the music playing loud and the remote by the speaker. It wasn't hard to cum at all...

When I use it I just set the remote, mic side down, on top of my speaker, and use another speaker across the room for music. The only sounds coming through my laptop speakers is the tip noise, so that's when it vibes. I sometimes set a certain tip amount to turn up the sensitivity too. Sometimes a cough or something like that will make it vibe a little. But other than that it's pretty legit.

It does go through batteries like crazy which is why I've not been using it as much.

I can't believe the OhMiBod Summer of '15 is over. :cry:

You can't actually plug in the club vibe. It's just a button that turns it on and changes the intensity/vibe pattern or you can but it on sound activated and adjust the sensitivity of the mic (which will make it vibe harder). When I first got mine, I used it in the car on the way home with just the music playing loud and the remote by the speaker. It wasn't hard to cum at all...

When I use it I just set the remote, mic side down, on top of my speaker, and use another speaker across the room for music. The only sounds coming through my laptop speakers is the tip noise, so that's when it vibes. I sometimes set a certain tip amount to turn up the sensitivity too. Sometimes a cough or something like that will make it vibe a little. But other than that it's pretty legit.

It does go through batteries like crazy which is why I've not been using it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.