AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Traffic!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2019
Hello guys! I am Caroline, i am a model in Chaturbate, and i am really depressed. I do everything and i cannot rank at all :(. I have made several new accounts but this NEW tag doesnt work at all. I am very aware that models in 1st page are using fake traffic in order to rank themselfs. Can someone please help me somehow? We can win in a long-term. I Could register a new account through your link, you win 20 % everytime i win. If someone agrees please pm me! Thank you in advance.

What is your question exactly?

Creating multiple new accounts just to get the “new” tag isn’t going to help you any if you and/or your show isn’t interesting. CB isn’t really about “rank”. Just because there are models on the first page with thousands of users in their room doesn’t necessarily mean they are rolling in the tokens. You should focus more on yourself and your show, building regulars, a consistent schedule, etc. You can have 10 users in your room with 5 being good regulars and they can tip you well, without ever being on any of the front pages.

Upvote 0
My advice is to cam often with fairly regular hours for at least 3 hours at a time. Notify your followers through the site and on twitter. Stay true to your vision while adding and taking away what doesn’t work for you. I have never cammed with the ‘new’ label. My first broadcast was past that time period from when I set up my account.

Upvote 0
For bot traffic in your room (yes, of course it is far spread on cb), you will have to leave the English language section of the internet.

Upvote 0
That is not how the affiliate program works.....though that would be amazing if I did get 20% of every model I referred to cb :happy:

So this works only for people who invest in the website?

My advice is to cam often with fairly regular hours for at least 3 hours at a time. Notify your followers through the site and on twitter. Stay true to your vision while adding and taking away what doesn’t work for you. I have never cammed with the ‘new’ label. My first broadcast was past that time period from when I set up my account.

This will never work, this might work probably 1 or 2 years of regular broadcasting and also it will not send you in 1st page, probably at 2nd or 3rd. Every single person who is above the middle rows of first page, is using some kind of software. I am like 100 % sure of it. Also everytime i pm them, and i ask them, they only say bullshit, and when i tell them that they use bots and how they use them, they are all acting like stupid and are starting to ignore me.

Upvote 0
Is this some kind of clue? ^^

The only place I've ever seen girls admitting that they bought bot traffic is here:
https://cam-modeling.com but even there the debate about it gets heated quickly and I think it as more or less restricted to the verified studio girls now (forum is run by a studio but has an open section too). I think one quite popular wrote about it in her telegram channel (was mentioned there).

On here you can read these threads about the subject:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ne-in-the-number-of-chaturbates-viewers.34134 (rather current)
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/fake-accounts-to-help-boost-your-room.33544/ (might be outdated already)

What was written here is still true, consistency, online hours are important. even the girls admitting they use viewer bots said there is no guarantee for money, just a "guarantee" for placement.

It's a difficult subject, unsure if within cb tos and kinda unethical and therefore mostly taboo. But yeah, it's far spread on cb sadly, some rooms are not making any effort hiding it.

Upvote 0

This will never work, this might work probably 1 or 2 years of regular broadcasting and also it will not send you in 1st page, probably at 2nd or 3rd. Every single person who is above the middle rows of first page, is using some kind of software. I am like 100 % sure of it. Also everytime i pm them, and i ask them, they only say bullshit, and when i tell them that they use bots and how they use them, they are all acting like stupid and are starting to ignore me.

The 20% is for people that BUY tokens or fan club etc and not from model earnings.
If you use the correct links and a model earns her FIRST $20 or something, the person's link that was used will earn $50 but that's not ongoing, it's only on the first earned money.
the 20% for members is a life thing though, so if I used your link and signed up if I spent $100 every week for the rest of my life, you'd earn $20 each week for life.

Reactions: Carolinee24
Upvote 0
step 1) https://www.google.com/search?q=buy+adult+traffic
step 2) Register with a traffic company of your choice.
step 3) Buy and sent desired amount and type of traffic to your room.
step 4) ?????

when i tell them that they use bots and how they use them, they are all acting like stupid and are starting to ignore me.
May be they don't want to share they business secrets, may be they don't use bots but purchase legitimate live traffic.
May be they don't know anything about it and members in their room are brought by some webmaster/s who believe that this room will convert well, (meaning people who will see this particular room will register and spend $).

It's very unlikely that someone is using bots, what might be the point? Even if it wouldn't be such a shady activity, because (as I understand it) bots are part botnets and that means millions of infected pcs or servers used without their owners permission.

Hope that will clear things up for you, but to be a successful model just concentrate on first reply you got in this thread. :)

Reactions: AvaCharlotte
Upvote 0
I think it's kind of insulting to assume all the models on the front page bought their way to the top, when the reality is most of them have worked hard for a long time to build up their fan bases. A new account won't help you if you just continue to do the same things over and over again without figuring out what you need to change. And then there is the harsh reality that not everyone can make it to the top.

Upvote 0
Bot traffic in this regard are "viewer bots", registered accounts that come to cb rooms. CB's room placement algorithm is based on the number of accounts in the room (with the account "classes" (with tokens, without tokens, tokens spent) having a different value for placement). The point is to make the room rank higher than others to attract "real" human traffic and it works and is far spread on cb.

In the other forum the debate did not get heated because girls use viewer bots but because they openly admitted it and broke the "truce of silence".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

This is absolutely NOT true. Please be careful when you make blanket statements like “every single girl on top of the homepage buy traffic” it is very irresponsible to make statements like these when you are simply going with your own personal wishes of what you desire was true. Just because you can’t get good placement doesn’t mean there aren’t legitimate models on top. I for one know for a fact that MOST models on top DO NOT buy traffic or use bots. It is a minority.

Upvote 0
This is absolutely NOT true. Please be careful when you make blanket statements like “every single girl on top of the homepage buy traffic” it is very irresponsible to make statements like these when you are simply going with your own personal wishes of what you desire was true. Just because you can’t get good placement doesn’t mean there aren’t legitimate models on top. I for one know for a fact that MOST models on top DO NOT buy traffic or use bots. It is a minority.

Hey "Queen", i saw a girl for my excuse ugly and fat and with a 360p camera, no sound, she doesnt do anything just stares the at the damn screen, and she had 7000 viewers in her room. Please if you try to keep your secret don't go against fall claims that girls with hard effort will rank. Have you seen girls, real beautiful ones, i follow one since 8 months now, she tries and tries, she talks with the tippers, she interacts with them very good, she does alot of stuff, and she is always in 15 or 20 page. There are alot more like her. I really hate when you try to cover up the secret lol. But nevermind i will find it and i will succeed, like all that models on 1st page. Hard work my ass...

Upvote 0
i saw a girl for my excuse ugly and fat
First off, GTFO with this sorta shit here.
doesn’t mean there aren’t legitimate models on top
Secondly, I would stand by this statement. Everyone at this forum has agreed that there are shady tactics in a lot of the top rooms, but that by no means confirms that it's the ONLY way to be highly listed.

Step carefully if you would like to remain here and be heard, Carolineeeee.

Upvote 0
So I started on CB in March - started having a pretty good run and a LOT of my regs that SPEND from my old site followed me over (you are welcome CB!). I started averaging about 150-250 people in my room at about 18K followers (300-400 during shows) and started earning goal consistently. THEN it seems like the bottom dropped out on my last 4 pay periods. I began averaging 100-150 people when whatever changed, changed. It's only getting worse now (20-60 if I'm lucky) and I'm over 24K Followers. I work semi-consistent hours.

I have sat for well over an hour and a half for the last few weeks during hours I normally am online and couldn't break into 30 users. Same time of day I am usually on, normally busy days for me too - which makes no damn sense. My mod said I was normally on page 3 but I was on page 6. How TF does that change so drastically?

I was told the algorithm changed for the site recently but WTF did it change to? I was thinking it changed to tokens earned vs time online, yet when I had an $800 day (my cut) in 1 hour, I couldn't get over 100 people in my room DURING shows or even after the tip bomb.

Someone from CB care to enlighten us on how this changed so I know how to hustle this site?

Went from being a top ten model on another site (left because they were ripping models and members off) to having to figure this site out. Some of us have mortgages and mouths to feed so it would be nice to be told how to be SUCCESSFUL! I love that CB pays fast and doesn't screw around BUT I am starting to get annoyed that there is no clarification on how to do well on this site. I've been consistent, growing a good following, encouraging thumbs ups/fan club etc and yet I keep losing traffic and money...... It just keeps getting worse for me the harder I work which makes NO SENSE!

Upvote 0
Hey "Queen", i saw a girl for my excuse ugly and fat and with a 360p camera, no sound, she doesnt do anything just stares the at the damn screen, and she had 7000 viewers in her room. Please if you try to keep your secret don't go against fall claims that girls with hard effort will rank. Have you seen girls, real beautiful ones, i follow one since 8 months now, she tries and tries, she talks with the tippers, she interacts with them very good, she does alot of stuff, and she is always in 15 or 20 page. There are alot more like her. I really hate when you try to cover up the secret lol. But nevermind i will find it and i will succeed, like all that models on 1st page. Hard work my ass...

After readying all your messages i got a :mad: :mad: :mad: :spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:.
Why you are not ranking ?
1. your attitude its shitty even here where you suposing asking for help .
2. you care too much for other rooms so thats why you do not make money
3. you have to concentrate to your room and what you do not what other performers make. Copy the other models will bring you nothing.
4. I rank top 100 on chaturbate at least 4 times at week this means at least 2 page , and the other days page 4-5 so i am a middle earner and I NEVER USE BOOTS OR SOMETHING so do not talk bullshit about something that you do not have a clue.
5. I worked for at least 3 years every day minimum 4 hours so if i get this place i am fucking deserving it .
6. You or other doesnt have a golden pussy , you have to sell with brain , but aparently you do not want to use yours and also you do not want to work your ass out for 1-2 years to get your place.
7. Girls that have so many in room work from 8 hours to 12 hours every fucking day for at least 2-3 years so if then they reach the top working only 1-2 days at week this fellows really DESERVE IT.
8. Many of them have webmasters that promote them and brings them traffic exactelly for the reason they do not ask for anything and they are nice and deserve it and work everyday and a lot . You want that too ? Fine get your ass on cam and stay there dear do not wait apples falling from the sky.
5. SECRETS TO RANK HIGHER HERE THEY ARE :
A) get you ass on cam daily at least 4-5 hours
b) be natural , yourself do watever you like and be fair with your tippers and non tippers
c) test what time its better for you night or day ( this its only up to you there its no secret in that , for me works better nights)
d) do not change the accounts like socks , that will make mebers run away from you ( get one and stick with it and cam daily)
If chaturbate doesnt work for you try another site but on every site its the same , if you do not work your ass out you do not have money , its like any other job .
None of us has a golden pussy , the diffrence its made how we pack and sell it thats all.

Upvote 0
And another thing if you do not want to loose 1-2 years and work your ass to win a follower base and make your way in camming world then this job its not for you.
In any job its like this thats a simply basic rule of survival and going further
BUT do not come here to offend us or claiming shits that you were dreaming at nights.

Upvote 0
After readying all your messages i got a :mad: :mad: :mad: :spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:.
Why you are not ranking ?
1. your attitude its shitty even here where you suposing asking for help .
2. you care too much for other rooms so thats why you do not make money
3. you have to concentrate to your room and what you do not what other performers make. Copy the other models will bring you nothing.
4. I rank top 100 on chaturbate at least 4 times at week this means at least 2 page , and the other days page 4-5 so i am a middle earner and I NEVER USE BOOTS OR SOMETHING so do not talk bullshit about something that you do not have a clue.
5. I worked for at least 3 years every day minimum 4 hours so if i get this place i am fucking deserving it .
6. You or other doesnt have a golden pussy , you have to sell with brain , but aparently you do not want to use yours and also you do not want to work your ass out for 1-2 years to get your place.
7. Girls that have so many in room work from 8 hours to 12 hours every fucking day for at least 2-3 years so if then they reach the top working only 1-2 days at week this fellows really DESERVE IT.
8. Many of them have webmasters that promote them and brings them traffic exactelly for the reason they do not ask for anything and they are nice and deserve it and work everyday and a lot . You want that too ? Fine get your ass on cam and stay there dear do not wait apples falling from the sky.
5. SECRETS TO RANK HIGHER HERE THEY ARE :
A) get you ass on cam daily at least 4-5 hours
b) be natural , yourself do watever you like and be fair with your tippers and non tippers
c) test what time its better for you night or day ( this its only up to you there its no secret in that , for me works better nights)
d) do not change the accounts like socks , that will make mebers run away from you ( get one and stick with it and cam daily)
If chaturbate doesnt work for you try another site but on every site its the same , if you do not work your ass out you do not have money , its like any other job .
None of us has a golden pussy , the diffrence its made how we pack and sell it thats all.

Best advice given on this thread.

Upvote 0
Still wondering what in the blue fuck is up with traffic on this site. I was on lower page 1, upper page 2 for a week or so (200-300 members a day) out of nowhere and NOW a week later I'm lucky if I can keep 40 members in my room again. My traffic has been in a consistent decline all week - WTFH?! I would really like an explanation for this. NOTHING CHANGED ON MY END AT ALL/Clothing/Attitude/Hair/Hustle - NOTHING!!!!! If anything my stream improved due to a new cam/mic and I bumped up my internet speed...... WTF CB?!

Upvote 0
Still wondering what in the blue fuck is up with traffic on this site. I was on lower page 1, upper page 2 for a week or so (200-300 members a day) out of nowhere and NOW a week later I'm lucky if I can keep 40 members in my room again. My traffic has been in a consistent decline all week - WTFH?! I would really like an explanation for this. NOTHING CHANGED ON MY END AT ALL/Clothing/Attitude/Hair/Hustle - NOTHING!!!!! If anything my stream improved due to a new cam/mic and I bumped up my internet speed...... WTF CB?!

It's september, most models are coming back from their summer vacation. More models online = less viewers per room. It will only get worse in October/November as many models hustle hard in the fall.

Upvote 0

That's just plain false. When I had new model status on CB at one point I had 10k people in the room with NO bots. I was on super consistently and spent a lot of time camming. Unfortunately I had to take time off and things got inconsistent for family reasons and I quickly lost a lot of my success. You have to work at it to make it up there. You're going to end up getting on a lot of model's bad sides if you start accusing every successful model of cheating.

Upvote 0
It's september, most models are coming back from their summer vacation. More models online = less viewers per room. It will only get worse in October/November as many models hustle hard in the fall.

I feel ya on that but in early May (I started in late February on CB), after a slow, expected climb and ass busting - I was averaging about 150 viewers consistently and then it was like someone closed the gates and i dropped down to 30 or so. Then it went back up to what I consider "normal" and the bottom fell out again.

I'm not sure this has as much to do with model traffic as it does something on CB's end....... Some clarity with how placement is calculated would be a fucking delight right now. MFC makes it VERY clear how placement is considered so I may just try my luck there again. I've never busted my ass for 6-7 months only to have my placement get increasingly WORSE, it has always improved so this is utterly baffling to me right now...... Even when Cams started playing games my placement was always top 10 and I knew how to keep it there........ No matter WHAT I do with CB it ends up being a shitshow :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I feel like I keep getting generic replies just like the site gives me. Came here to avoid that.... :(

Well... I was going to make an effortpost to try and help you, but your attitude of entitlement is off-putting. You have exactly 19 posts on ACF, most of them bitching. ACF owes you nothing, you aren't paying us to give you tailored advice to your specific case. If you want counselling maybe join a studio... not that studio advice is worth a dime but at least they have a 20% cut of your earnings and care about your placement on the site. So many new models joining lately who expect to be given a treasure trove without ever contributing a single thing to this community.

Upvote 0
Well... I was going to make an effortpost to try and help you, but your attitude of entitlement is off-putting. You have exactly 19 posts on ACF, most of them bitching. ACF owes you nothing, you aren't paying us to give you tailored advice to your specific case. If you want counselling maybe join a studio... not that studio advice is worth a dime but at least they have a 20% cut of your earnings and care about your placement on the site. So many new models joining lately who expect to be given a treasure trove without ever contributing a single thing to this community.

I've been camming for 4 year btw - I am not new :)

Upvote 0
Well... I was going to make an effortpost to try and help you,

Doubt it, you seem to attack everyone on this site that calls you out on anything - if you were going to be helpful and make a post to be so helpful you likely would have done so the first time instead of feeding me some bullshit response that CB would have fed me.

It is VERY apparent you didn't read my posts thoroughly or do any math because any camgirl in her right mind would be like WTF and freaking out with that drastic of a change in her traffic/income going on ... she would reach out for help outside of the site (because we know they all feed us the same bullshit when they change things) and she would probably have a bad attitude too (income cut in half hours doubled with no answers why will do that to a person). And she would be terrified, scared and sad. She may be depressed and worse....

I shouldn't have lashed out at you - you are correct on that - BUT you understand the industry, how harsh it can be financially and psychologically and why models reach out to each other for help - that is WHY they come here - for help. That is what this forum is for!!!! We don't come here for canned website responses to serious questions.

I've seen you completely bash another model in here that had to find out through Twitter you were talking shit. She may or may not have been in the wrong for what she did/said or whatever but that should have never happened in the first place in my opinion. This shouldn't be a place where shit talking other models by name is an option.... That's bad etiquette, trying to ruin a models career because you had an issue or maybe are just jealous.

I've gone to these forums, joined a few chat groups trying to have some sort of an outlet and make a connection to discuss the frustrations of camming with others that are having the same frustrations... some have been very helpful and encouraging yet most have been nothing but a damn catfight and sneaky manipulative mind game bullshit. I'm going to stop trying at this point.....

Reactions: Carolinee24
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.