AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

transgender cam girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2017
Twitter Username
@FoxGirlyTS
Chaturbate Username
foxgirly
hey im a transgender cam girl who is looking to make a living off camming. and i wanted to ask a few questions. how much should a trans cam girl expect to make? ik it varies widely. but when doing it religously i was able to make about 1000 a month. which isnt bad. but i wouldnt even be able to make rent if i was living alone. should i expect it to remain at a low amount like this even if i kept it up for months? should i consider doing stripping instead?

There are a ton of trans ladies in this industry. A lot of them do this full time and make great money. Not sure how many are here on the forum but @JizzyJezebel may be able to help maybe? She is a badass.

Thanks, Bianca, but I'd be terrible for advice. Camming and I were a pretty bad fit. Too social for an anti-social person like me. I think the same truths apply for trans performers and cis performers, though. So what works for one should work pretty well for the other.

The general rule of thumb seems to be that consistency over time builds regulars, and thus raises your income. If you’re making $1K per month and haven’t been doing it for very long yet, I would expect that the longer you continue to broadcast consistently, the more money you will make. Just seems to be the general trend and I don’t see how it would be any different for trans ladies at all. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.