AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Treated unfairly by Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confused1

Banhammered
May 27, 2023
I was in a relationship with a webcam girl from Colombia. I am from the UK. We had a huge argument and broke up. Whilst I was on her page she said some horrible things to me. She called me "Judas", stuck one finger up at me and called my mother a w***e. I called her a scammer- which is actually true. She was banned for 24 hours. I was banned forever. Is this fair? She has scammed me for thousands of dollars. Anyway, I had a secondary account and this has been banned too. I assume Chaturbate link them by email address as this is the only thing they have in common. There is no payment card for the secondary account as I was always a grey that one but dark purple on my main one. I have messaged Support (ironic name) many times. I have begged, pleaded and promised NEVER to do anything wrong again. I even OFFERED to pay a fine. But Chaturbate will not answer me. I have told them that I think they are being unfair and they still won't answer me. They are just ignoring me.
if I open a new account with a different email address, will this work? If it does, will my payment card link me to the banned accounts and ban my new account too?
Any comments guys? Thank you.

Your account may get banned again since they have your billing info.

Also maybe dont date cammodels. Camsites are not dating sites.

OK first of all you were never in a relationship with anyone but your own dick and bank account, secondly you attacked her and Chaturbate doesn't tolerate harassment of models and third, yes any attempt to get around a ban will result in more bans.

OK first of all you were never in a relationship with anyone but your own dick and bank account, secondly you attacked her and Chaturbate doesn't tolerate harassment of models and third, yes any attempt to get around a ban will result in more bans.
She attacked me first. All I did was retaliate with the word scammer, which is a fair description

So if I used a different card, it may be okay???
You, as a person, are banned.

You aren't welcome to make another account on the site. periodt.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
How can i get the model banned for life?
bro, fuck the fuck off.
now you're banned from here, too.

you, as a person. no matter what credentials you sign up with. (sensing a trend yet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.