AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tripod

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
I feel like there's been a bit of talk about cameras and very helpful bears telling us all what camera is the best..

but what Tripod is actually the one people use? I'm currently using a really cheap one and was looking at new ones, BUT I thought, hey why not ask in here and maybe someone would have a super good recommendation (if it's used together with a BRIO it's perfect :p )

I gave no information whatsoever, good job Vixxen. :)

It's super sturdy, ultra light weight, easy to move around and the camera can swivel 360 degrees. (Mine doesn't because of the cat being a pest about cords, I have it zip-tied to the base.) It worked on both Brios I had/have and the 922. And for $15 on Ebay is a really good deal.

I gave no information whatsoever, good job Vixxen. :)

It's super sturdy, ultra light weight, easy to move around and the camera can swivel 360 degrees. (Mine doesn't because of the cat being a pest about cords, I have it zip-tied to the base.) It worked on both Brios I had/have and the 922. And for $15 on Ebay is a really good deal.
haha you gave me quite a bit of info with just a name :) it made me able to read up on it and the picture gave me a good idea of it's features actually, it does look like a super good tripod so I might see if I can find one that I can get here :) Thank you

Reactions: Vixxen81
I feel like there's been a bit of talk about cameras and very helpful bears telling us all what camera is the best..

but what Tripod is actually the one people use? I'm currently using a really cheap one and was looking at new ones, BUT I thought, hey why not ask in here and maybe someone would have a super good recommendation (if it's used together with a BRIO it's perfect :p )

I don't cam, but work from home and am on Zoom calls so want to get a half decent set up. This isn't a tripod. but a ball head makes adjustments a heck of a lot easier. This thing has held an SLR fine before, and I have it mounted on a steel shelf that screws into the VESA mounts on one of my monitors (mounted on arms).

IMG_8444.jpeg

I don't cam, but work from home and am on Zoom calls so want to get a half decent set up. This isn't a tripod. but a ball head makes adjustments a heck of a lot easier. This thing has held an SLR fine before, and I have it mounted on a steel shelf that screws into the VESA mounts on one of my monitors (mounted on arms).

View attachment 98919
Thanks for the reply :) but it has to be a tripod for movement, the cam can't just sit stationary ontop of the screen, that I already have a ballhead mount for :D I do appreciate the share though

Status
Not open for further replies.