AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trivia Anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbleft: It's all for fun and if we learn something in the process, that's just a bonus. :mrgreen:

pyrite1965 said:
Today was all animal questions...

10/10 but my time stinks :(

The daily topic is in the header as well as a weekly schedule of topics posted so you know what is coming up. I'll usually change the topics around on Wednesday but the weekly schedule is always there. ;)

Hah... well looks like I'm gonna be bringing up the rear on my first try. Oh well. Below are the two I missed. Sadly I almost guessed correctly on the first one but double guessed myself. >_>

What is a baby swan called?

The vibrissae is what part of a cat?

Mirra said:
Hah... well looks like I'm gonna be bringing up the rear on my first try. Oh well. Below are the two I missed. Sadly I almost guessed correctly on the first one but double guessed myself. >_>

I hate when I do that.

Mikeythegeek said:
Mirra said:

What is a baby swan called?

The vibrissae is what part of a cat?

You? Last? HA!

4/10 correct! Beat that, mother fuckas! :lol:

I did, 10/10 :p

Two of my questions today were... um... interesting:

Q: Your dinner is over, and since you and your date decided to go "Dutch Treat," you each have separate bills. Your date tries to pay with a credit card, but to your date's horror, the credit card is not one that the restaurant accepts. What should you do?
A: Pay your date's bill

Q: If a quiz is really simple, should this quiz be rated better than a difficult quiz?
A: No, you shouldn't rate a quiz on the difficulty. You should rate on the overall quality of the quiz.

I got both of them, but they threw me off and made me get a worse time than I could have otherwise gotten

I totally failed to figure this out. :(

Epic! a perfect 10, but i must admit to guessing on a question about american football

These are great! I love random knowledge crap! Finally it's being put to good use!! :p I'm still hoping (after I gain a few more years of knowledge) to go on Jeopardy some day! :-D

Yeah general knowledge is always good... Of course, with that there is always some random one that you're like WTF?! :lol:

Awww, I missed one because I didn't catch what country they asked for. Reading comprehension phail.

This is a neat idea though. I love trivia! :-D

Difficult indeed

Also, WTF Boce. Did you open it and then forget about it? 14.5 minutes?

I read one question wrong so I got it wrong :/ Would have had the top score (For now) too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.