AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trivia Anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had what I'd like to call an EPIC fail on today's quiz. Ruins my whole 10/10 streak. At least I did it with panache at 4/10. :lol:

at last a good score. 10/10 in only 44 seconds. that should stay a while. (i hope)

I've done this a few times. Some of the questions directly pertain to the website the quiz is on. Who the hell is gonna know that?

I had to channel my Rikki Tikki cartoon on Nickelodeon from my youth to remember that the mongoose kills snakes.

Mikeythegeek said:
SweepTheLeg said:
For a man that knows nothing about dogs I am proud of my 9/10 and educated guesses.

But you spent 2.5 minutes on the quiz!

I did. I spent my time guessing. But the fact remains 9 is better than 8 but worse than 10.

finally, i managed a win. and now for today

edit: another 10, in 44 seconds. not bad

Note to self: When you know the answer, don't try to go so fast that you pick an answer with the wrong spelling.

Answer to the question was "Ventriloquist" but I chose "Ventrilocuist" or something like that by accident... Had it in in 38 seconds, so I would have been on top :/

NinjaMike42 said:
Note to self: When you know the answer, don't try to go so fast that you pick an answer with the wrong spelling.

sorry to be selfish, but all the better for me

NinjaMike42 said:

Answer to the question was "Ventriloquist" but I chose "Ventrilocuist" or something like that by accident... Had it in in 38 seconds, so I would have been on top :/
I've done that before.
I've also gone so quickly that I didn't notice that the answer bubble wasn't filled in a few times.

morment said:
NinjaMike42 said:

I've done that before.
I've also gone so quickly that I didn't notice that the answer bubble wasn't filled in a few times.

Yep, done all of the above. The other ones that usually get me when going for speed are the NOT questions. For example, which one of these is not a trait of blah, blah, blah.

On a side note, since everyone isn't quite a fan of the animals quiz I will change that one out for something else. :think:

RoyDivision said:
Fenix001 said:
ok, who is roydivision? cos he/she is consistently beating my scores
Ok we just tied for what I believe is the third time. Creepy.

yes i noticed that. my target is rapidly becoming beating you rather than winning the quiz.

RoyDivision said:
Fuuuuuck I can't believe I forgot who the 2003 World Series champion was. And I call myself a baseball fan :(

World Series? in a sport only contested by American teams?
ok, if you say so.

and you beat me again, grrr

edit: my apologies, i see a canadian team won twice in the early 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.