AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Troll banned model, please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
A model I knighted for, messaged me today, that her account just was banned. She has a stalker that kept coming in her room with different bad usernames, name calling her. Every time new accounts. Not only directed to this model, but also to her regulars. She is a hard working woman and is always careful to stick to the rules.

In the past she did file reports with SC support, but never to any fruition. The troll kept coming back. She lost faith that this guy would be blocked from the site. The sad part was also that support not always responded on her requests for help on the matter. Now he is responsible for banning this model.

Can someone please help her out? Firstly to lift the bad, and secondly for blocking this guy from coming to her room or the whole site altogether. I told her to make screenshots, so she has some. I know her regulars also have screenshots.

What should we do?

Thanks in advance

A model I knighted for, messaged me today, that her account just was banned. She has a stalker that kept coming in her room with different bad usernames, name calling her. Every time new accounts. Not only directed to this model, but also to her regulars. She is a hard working woman and is always careful to stick to the rules.

In the past she did file reports with SC support, but never to any fruition. The troll kept coming back. She lost faith that this guy would be blocked from the site. The sad part was also that support not always responded on her requests for help on the matter. Now he is responsible for banning this model.

Can someone please help her out? Firstly to lift the bad, and secondly for blocking this guy from coming to her room or the whole site altogether. I told her to make screenshots, so she has some. I know her regulars also have screenshots.

What should we do?

Thanks in advance

You never did say what Stripchat's reason is for banning the model, but Stripchat isn't going to discuss the model's account with you. Not on here, and not via e-mail. They will only discuss the details with the model herself. The only person on this forum who may be able to assist in the matter is the Stripchat rep. Charlie who's on here. @Charlie_SC

^I just tagged her above. Hopefully the model and her regulars have already sent Stripchat the screenshots of the vindictive little weasel harassing her under different usernames.

Upvote 0
You never did say what Stripchat's reason is for banning the model, but Stripchat isn't going to discuss the model's account with you. Not on here, and not via e-mail. They will only discuss the details with the model herself. The only person on this forum who may be able to assist in the matter is the Stripchat rep. Charlie who's on here. @Charlie_SC

^I just tagged her above. Hopefully the model and her regulars have already sent Stripchat the screenshots of the vindictive little weasel harassing her under different usernames.
Thank you for your reply. I think you used the correct name for him:"vindictive little weasel".

I was not looking for more info on matter from the stripchat crew. Just some starting points for her to get the matter resolved. I will contact Charlie, with a link to this post. I will also ask the model to create an account her and let her contact Charlie to.

She shared the reason for the ban with me, that was stated in the email from SC. She did not violate that rule. I don't know if she would mind, if I posted that message here. So for now, I will refrain from doing that. But I might update in the future, to make this story complete.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

What should we do?

Thanks in advance
Is there a reason that the model isn't directly communicating with SC about the ban? Also, was it a permanent ban? It seems that SC looks pretty closely into things before doing a ban. Hard to believe they did a ban purely based on the word of the problem customer, without some kind of evidence (although I've heard that alleged here about other sites).

Upvote 0
Is there a reason that the model isn't directly communicating with SC about the ban? Also, was it a permanent ban? It seems that SC looks pretty closely into things before doing a ban. Hard to believe they did a ban purely based on the word of the problem customer, without some kind of evidence (although I've heard that alleged here about other sites).
Interesting that you know which model this post is about. It is mentioned nowhere. Can you explain?

It's true that the email she received, stated "advertising other platforms". I wasn't in the room, so I will take her words for true here. She said that it wasn't the case. She tried to contact SC support through their website in the past about the troll. But didn't receive any response from support on this.

The ban wasn't permanent, it was for 7 days, starting yesterday. But apparently, the ban wasn't justified, because it's lifted now.

Thanks to anybody and everybody who helped on this case. I hope the issue with the troll also gets resolved now.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
I might have spoken too soon. Not quite sure if the ban is really lifted. When logged in, i can see her account again, but logged out it still shows "disabled".

I will probably hear tomorrow from her, if she received any update from SC crew.

Upvote 0
The reps probably won't say this but I will say this on behalf of admins and former admins everywhere -- if you are not directly involved in a situation, i.e. you are not the account holder, please do not spam reps. They have a lot of things to get to in their day and some random dude emailing on behalf of a model just so the email can be ignored or responded to politely albeit probably curtly, is just adding minutes to their day they could use for other things, like screaming into the void.

Upvote 0
The reps probably won't say this but I will say this on behalf of admins and former admins everywhere -- if you are not directly involved in a situation, i.e. you are not the account holder, please do not spam reps. They have a lot of things to get to in their day and some random dude emailing on behalf of a model just so the email can be ignored or responded to politely albeit probably curtly, is just adding minutes to their day they could use for other things, like screaming into the void.
This is exactly why I didn't contact them. I just relayed the info to her. So she can do it herself ;)

Upvote 0
Just a few additional comments regarding the above:

Users cannot get models banned.
Users can report models which means we will investigate the matter, and should we find evidence of a breach, we will take further action.
We do not use ‘hear-say’ or ‘evidence provided by anyone’ as actual evidence.
Evidence means that we’ve done our own research and conducted a thorough investigation therefore, we can prove a violation has taken place.

Please also note, if you see a model suspended on one day and then becomes active again the following days, this does not necessarily mean that the suspension was a mistake and/or lifted.
It can also mean that the model was suspended for a short period of time and the suspension period has ended.

Upvote 0
Interesting that you know which model this post is about. It is mentioned nowhere. Can you explain?

It's true that the email she received, stated "advertising other platforms". I wasn't in the room, so I will take her words for true here. She said that it wasn't the case. She tried to contact SC support through their website in the past about the troll. But didn't receive any response from support on this.

The ban wasn't permanent, it was for 7 days, starting yesterday. But apparently, the ban wasn't justified, because it's lifted now.

Thanks to anybody and everybody who helped on this case. I hope the issue with the troll also gets resolved now.
I'm not on this forum very often so I'm just now seeing your reply 2 weeks later. I have no idea what you're talking about. Where did I mention a specific model? My reply was based directly on what you said in your original post. I don't know what model this post was about (nor do I care). Hopefully, whatever was going on, it was resolved. But I'm replying now because your reply to me was a little on the paranoid side... o_O

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.