AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble with support not reading your actual message

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
Have anyone else had a problem with support not actually reading the message you sending them, but simply just sending you an automated reply for what they think the problem is about, and having different support staff sending the EXACT same message to you, when you try to clarify what it is you're trying to get help with?

if so, did you get it fixed somehow or am I just hitting my head against a massive wall here that they will never actually read the message

Wish I could offer more constructive help, but all I can say is, it is Interesting your frustration with Stripchat since based on what I've seen on this forum Stripchat seemed better/more pro-active than Chaturbate in gettnig issues resolved/clariifed.
But yeah most adult (even non adult) sites treat their customers as less than human, take comfort that you are not with Bonga, as a side note only recently signed up with MFC, its like a step back in time but the customer service actually reads like it was written by a human!
Btw if this issue gives you a headache you are definitely banging your head against a wall. :)

Upvote 0
That is also the image I had gotten from them in here deltaepsilon! that they had much better support than CB, and they do on these forums.. but on their e-mail so far, I have gotten better support on CB, that the CB site then is fucking up for me completely and that is the reason I'm thinking of swapping site is a whole other point..

It's more giving me annoyance I guess that they can't just answer a very simple question, but instead just paste the same answer :)) I get that they are probably busy at time, but I'm now at the 4th or 5th person that says the same whenever I reply to them.. and oh god, yes MFC would be like a massive nostalgia trip for me, I think it was in 2012 I used that site! :p

Upvote 0
Are you asking for help via email or live chat? Times I have needed help or reported users on Live Chat I have honestly had no issues and I am usually responded to quite fast and it's not always a generic automessage. Initially, it can be, especially if it's reporting a user (we're starting the investigation - which is understandable and fine). Times where I have actually needed technical help, it's always been proper responses based on what I have responded to them.

Do you always word the question the same or do you try it differently? Sometimes things can be understood better one way to another. I am sure you already have but you never know, always best to ask.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Are you asking for help via email or live chat? Times I have needed help or reported users on Live Chat I have honestly had no issues and I am usually responded to quite fast and it's not always a generic automessage. Initially, it can be, especially if it's reporting a user (we're starting the investigation - which is understandable and fine). Times where I have actually needed technical help, it's always been proper responses based on what I have responded to them.

Do you always word the question the same or do you try it differently? Sometimes things can be understood better one way to another. I am sure you already have but you never know, always best to ask.
By E-mail, and they ask me to reply to the mail if I have further questions about the problem, but then a new rep just respond with the same auto message, even if I rewrite the question :)) but it's a good point, if they do it agian I will try with the live chat

Upvote 0
I have at times in the past had that happen. I cannot remember what my issue was but I was instructed to run pings etc to ascertain network speeds when my issue was not related to network connection quality in any way at all. Like any help-desk I guess, sometimes you get folks who are strictly by the script.

I suppose reword your query again, and also point out that you have had many support-reps tell you the exact same thing and could someone please actually offer relevant advice ;)

Upvote 0

Live chat seconded - never had any issues and always quick & helpful.

Upvote 0
Hey @Wuggie
Sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory communication with our support team.
I would like to review this to see where we've gone wrong in order to improve where we can.
I will PM you now for further info. 😉

Reactions: Wuggie and NotYou
Upvote 0
Have anyone else had a problem with support not actually reading the message you sending them, but simply just sending you an automated reply for what they think the problem is about, and having different support staff sending the EXACT same message to you, when you try to clarify what it is you're trying to get help with?

if so, did you get it fixed somehow or am I just hitting my head against a massive wall here that they will never actually read the message
CB has the best support team. I’ve never liked SC

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
SC also fixed all of this after a bit back and forth. Honestly so far it's about the same, except on SC I do have the option for the live chat when it's something more urgent.. and the support we have on this forum is INSANE for SC compared to CB
It seems to me over the years SC support is rapidly moving towards the incompetence of CB support. I am a moderator for a model on CB... she is a single mother. She has a nanny that looks after her child and is a live-in. When she broadcasts the child is never in the same room as she is but if someone "hears" the child crying from another room in the house they suspend her account... what a bunch of twits.

I also have issues with SC reading my messages and looking at screenshots I send. One person answers, ou reply, then a different person answers and you can tell they never read anything said by the other support person or read your original message

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.