AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

true blood hbo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traditio said:
okay - due to the big fandom for that series here i started the first season....
Holy Moly.... thats hot...
seen the first 3 episodes and i think i am hooked... thanks for pointing this out to me.

You won't regret it! Well sometimes you will but the hot sex scenes will make you forget about it lol

Also what happened on last weeks episode I totally didn't like it Eric isn't hot all confused and pitiful looking.

Reactions: Traditio
uhohtrouble said:
Also what happened on last weeks episode I totally didn't like it Eric isn't hot all confused and pitiful looking.

I beg to differ. Eric looks hot no matter what. He was my favorite character from the books and he's my favorite in the series. I almost never really lust after actor/actresses from TV/movies but I'm like a 14 year old Twilight fan when it comes to Alexander Skaarsgard. Although, I don't really care about him as a person, only his character on the show. But now that Bill is the king of Louisiana, he's looking a lot sexier to me.

If they stick to what happens in the books, the only reason Sookie sleeps with Eric is because he's such a scared little boy since he's lost his memory. The "real" Eric comes with this whole complicated bag of vampire politics that Sookie wants no part of. When he gets his memory back, he doesn't remember anything that happened while he was under the witches' spell. Sookie tries to keep it that way, at least for a while.

Also, Trouble, if you haven't found a place to watch it for free online (I would try downloading a file sharing program like BitTorrent or UTorrent), message me and I can give you a password so you can watch it on Xfinity.com

I am mad again why the hell did Sookie just stand there while Eric sucked her fairy godmother dry? Ugh I have all the books I just haven't started reading them grrrrr. Blake I just think that part of Eric's hotness to me is his attitude I like ruthless characters lol I don't know why. Without that part of him he is still physically attractive but I cringe at his scenes. Also what are they doing to Jason? I am seriously upset about this lol. :angry4: :woops:

Also Blake I watch it Watch Series the next day or when I remember are torrents faster?

Did I miss something..her fairy godmother is good..BUT evil..and wants to harvest her but also protect her? I don't get it!

LOL Oh well she's gone now! What the heck is with that creepy doll? I've been asking since last season! haha

Eric is soo hot :drool:

I really love the books but I also think they are pretty cheesy. Like, embarrasssingly so. And if you've ever read the companion collection of short stories--ugh! I can't even give you a synopsis, it's just sooo bad. And Sookie is such a prude she doesn't want Eric to kiss her with her blood on his lips. So I think almost all the changes that Alan Ball has made to the story have been for the better. Plus, the books are written in first person so we only get Sookie's perspective of things. In the show, they had to add a lot of subplot to flesh out all the other characters.

Last week's episode (episode 3) was pretty cheesy though. That look Eric gives Sookie after he eats her fairy godmother made me cringe a little.

That won't help you much, the show's never gone strictly with the books but this season's further from it than earlier ones.

Reactions: uhohtrouble
New season starts tomorrow night. Sooooooooooo excited! Looks like its going to be a good one, packed with lots of action. Last season ended on a pretty big cliffhanger for Tara, so I hope they resolve that right away. Excited to see Chris Meloni, too. He's always been a badass.

It's so weird to see Christopher Meloni in True Blood, I mean total badass, yeah. Hot older guy? Absolutely. Vampire? I don't know. I didn't know he was going to be in the show this season until I saw episode two, so I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Also, if you didn't get it already out of my post, I fucking love this show. I started watching it from season one last november and I was dying waiting for this season to start.

AllisonWilder said:
It's so weird to see Christopher Meloni in True Blood, I mean total badass, yeah. Hot older guy? Absolutely. Vampire? I don't know. I didn't know he was going to be in the show this season until I saw episode two, so I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Also, if you didn't get it already out of my post, I fucking love this show. I started watching it from season one last november and I was dying waiting for this season to start.

I have the same issue. He's so ingrained into my head as a Detective, I just keep waiting for the NYPD to burst in (or contrary Lady Detective).

Is it just me, or is Tara NEVER allowed to have anything good and happy in her life?

I feel sorta bad for her. First, I was just annoyed and then seeing how scared she looked hiding in the bedroom I guess I changed my whole opinion of her. Either way, I'm really excited to see where they take the show now!

N15PCA said:
I hate the terry story line. Who cares what happen in Iraq. Whats that got to do with the main story line.

The only good thing is this season so far was the puppy werewolf. All the rest was so meh, but maybe it will get better.

I've recently gotten into True Blood again, because Season 4 has been released on DVD here. (Early. I know. :lol: )
In general, I like the show - I love the atmosphere, I've never watched a show that took place in the deep South, this is new to me. I also like that unexpected things are happening left right and center, and there's no real dull characters around.

I have to say S4 was a little too crazy for me, in terms of magic and disturbing stuff happening. It sometimes reminded me a lot of the weirder moments in S2 (Tara and Eggs eating Daphne's heart; everyone copulating with everyone at Maryann's parties). :?

I loved the whole Fellowship of the Sun / Light of Day Institute plotline in S2. Very satiric and cynical, and the actors who played the Newlins were fantastic at what they did!!
S3 was alright. Russell freaked me out.
S1 was perfect. I wish I could see a season like that again, with not too many plotlines, interesting characters (Amy Burley / René), not too many supernatural creatures and a good crime story.

So yeah, in general I like the show, it's refreshing compared to what you usually get to see here.
BUT I will never, ever forgive them for screwing up Jessica/Hoyt in S4. By far the cutest couple, and 2 of the very few genuinely good people on the show. :angry4:

Another thing, Evan Rachel Wood as the Queen is hot as hell. Oh God. Oh God. :drool:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I adore this serie! I red the books, too! I like, that in the TV series and in the books are a bit different stories, but I hope, that Eric and Sookie will getting back together! :dance:

Yep, bringing up an old thread :D

Just finished all the seasons and OMG I cant wait for the next!

Definitely a favorite show of mine!

I dont see how this whole Bill fiasco will end without him being killed off though, and IDK if the show will be the same without him :/

LilyMarie said:
So yeah, in general I like the show, it's refreshing compared to what you usually get to see here.
BUT I will never, ever forgive them for screwing up Jessica/Hoyt in S4. By far the cutest couple, and 2 of the very few genuinely good people on the show. :angry4:

Another thing, Evan Rachel Wood as the Queen is hot as hell. Oh God. Oh God. :drool:

Awww, I will have to watch S4 now to see what happens. And I agree about the queen, I pretty much watched the whole first series just for the occasional glimpse of her ass :) - well that and Sooky pretending to be Bill saying "sooky"

The books are very different and I quite liked them too.

Drool
evan-rachel-wood.jpg

wellll... ive been a reader of the books for years now, and i enjoyed the heck out of the first 4 seasons. season 5 though? meh. some really horrible writing and direction there. so dang hit or miss even within each episode. if 6 isnt better im going to call it quits myself. i mean when the best thing you can say about a season is " gee there sure was a lot of tits and ass this time" it may be over,

southsamurai said:
wellll... ive been a reader of the books for years now, and i enjoyed the heck out of the first 4 seasons. season 5 though? meh. some really horrible writing and direction there. so dang hit or miss even within each episode. if 6 isnt better im going to call it quits myself. i mean when the best thing you can say about a season is " gee there sure was a lot of tits and ass this time" it may be over,

I really am excited for this next season. I think so far my favorite season has been with Maryann. The brutality was scrumptious!

This season ...better be a good one...last season was lame in my opinion...tits, blood, bums, and the rest of it aside...the writing and directing was so very MEH.
They best pull it together this season with the vamps getting wiped down to workable numbers...Bill as the Blood God declares war against all..something juicy.
Feels like it could be in danger of going "Dexter" on us.

The series lost me with the fairies and hillbilly werewolves. Is Eric still awesome? I'd consider getting back into it if Sookie still gets naked on a regular basis, and Eric is still awesome.

Reactions: emptiedglass
zippypinhead said:
The series lost me with the fairies and hillbilly werewolves. Is Eric still awesome? I'd consider getting back into it if Sookie still gets naked on a regular basis, and Eric is still awesome.

Eric is still awesome :thumbleft: (IMO)

Guyssssss, WTF is happening with Bill?!

I think they're gonna kill him off this season D:

This season is driving me crazy! PLEASE DON"T KILL BILL OFF. lol

I'm on the edge of my seat in every episode.

Oh my god! Eric and Pam! djkga;djkgdkj I am dying. Seriously dying.

Violet October said:

I know right?! Seriously they can not kill Pam or Eric D: something has got to happen like some fiasco that interupts them before they can fight....maybe bill will bust in all bad ass like to save Jess an stop it from happening. :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Violet October said:

I know right?! Seriously they can not kill Pam or Eric D: something has got to happen like some fiasco that interupts them before they can fight....maybe bill will bust in all bad ass like to save Jess an stop it from happening. :lol:

Ohman. I don't think I could handle something happening to either of them! Something HAS to happen to interrupt the current course of events!
Is it just me or does Jessica just exist to be unhappy?
Bills gotten WAY scary this season.

R.I.P. Terry! I cried when everyone was telling their stories about him. But, Sookie's hair was super cute!

How many times is Bill going to die? I'm glad Jessica's new man brought him back though. I'm also kinda glad that Jason let that bitch leave. Hopefully we will get to see her get naked again in a future episode.

Only one more episode left of this season! :icon-cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.