AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Tuesday on MFC" video - Funny and True!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd already assumed that's what happened. lol

There should be a reverse version of this. Model begging to a premium. It does happen & I can guarantee it'd be as funny as this one. Especially some of the excuses I've heard/seen for why the model is begging.

Mikeythegeek said:
Frankie said:
There should be a reverse version of this. Model begging to a premium. It does happen & I can guarantee it'd be as funny as this one. Especially some of the excuses I've heard/seen for why the model is begging.

I LOVE that idea. Let's start making a script for that here.

I tried making one, but realized I always blocked the models on my Prem account before really getting anything worth while. :lol: Plus to publish some causes money on that site. o_O And I'm a cheap ass.

Frankie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Frankie said:

I LOVE that idea. Let's start making a script for that here.

I tried making one, but realized I always blocked the models on my Prem account before really getting anything worth while. :lol: Plus to publish some causes money on that site. o_O And I'm a cheap ass.

You can make a basic one for free. Maybe if I get some free time soon I'll give it a shot. :) I already made an account there.

i finally watched this... had to replay it for my fiance... he and i were lol literally he was like im mad the bear looked at the camera before saying banned lmao :whistle:

English guy said:
Who the hell is Cam Girls Unlimited :S

It's a website. :)

Now the camgirls unlimited site is not working at all. Once again I have a dead link on my blog :roll:

RoselynnLocks said:
Now the camgirls unlimited site is not working at all. Once again I have a dead link on my blog :roll:

Maybe it was temporary as I see their youtube and their site working fine now.

AmberCutie said:
RoselynnLocks said:

Maybe it was temporary as I see their youtube and their site working fine now.

Really? I tried it a few minutes ago and still no dice. I changed my link to a photobucket one though.

Aha I couldn't see the video/site because they banned my IP address. WTF? I have no idea why they would have done this.

RoselynnLocks said:
Aha I couldn't see the video/site because they banned my IP address. WTF? I have no idea why they would have done this.
You're not the only one! Phew, I thought it was just me. I got that last night and sent a email to the admin. He wrote back saying that he didn't show me as banned and that I should clear mah cache and try again. Tried and same thing. Tried with 3 other browsers and more same thing. Sent him another email and am waiting for a reply.

I too think that one sucks. We read a profile once and we're good. For every one of us who does not read a profile and asks questions, the model must answer each question they ask that could have been covered by their profile for each tard who did not read it. The "you couldn't have just told me" arguement is dumb.

The counting games crap kind of makes sense and kind of doesn't. I think counting up or down with tips works for some models while just having a token goal to chip away at is going to work inifinitely better for others and it depends greatly on the type of guys in the chat. Only thing that gets me is some models who really don't get very big crowds have us counting a bit high. For instance, the counting to 70 mentioned in the video would net the cam model 2485 tokens plus any bonus from double tips or out of order tips. While this may be a reasonable number for models with over 300 people in their room, it is not very reasonable for the person sitting at 90 people or less. Someone may end up trying to push the countdown along and will blow over 500 tokens just to be the only person to contribute for a half hour. That said I understand it being a game and in rooms where these countdowns actually work, it can be a bit of fun even for the guy with only 200 tokens at the beginning of a count-up.

And you can get a surprising amout out of MFC for free. Just don't expect to make any requests for most models.

Sevrin said:
RoselynnLocks said:
You're not the only one! Phew, I thought it was just me. I got that last night and sent a email to the admin. He wrote back saying that he didn't show me as banned and that I should clear mah cache and try again. Tried and same thing. Tried with 3 other browsers and more same thing. Sent him another email and am waiting for a reply.

My IP was banned as well last night, works fine now.

pyrite1965 said:
RufffRider said:

I think that one sucks
Sucks +1.
My IP is banned as well.

I've been emailing the admin back and forth now. He says that he only has 3 IP addresses banned and that mine is not one of them. I've mentioned that I'm not the only one getting this and he's (she's?) trying to figure out what is causing this.

Just got this back
I truly do not know why you are showing as banned.

I have removed ALL bans from the system.

Yesterday, there was 27 banned ip addresses. Now there is 0.

It is why I suggested clear cache and reset browser.

No one is banned in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.