AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Tuesday on MFC" video - Funny and True!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RufffRider

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 19, 2010

wish i knew how to post it right but it is fucking awesome

Re: new to me

When RoselynnLocks posted that on twitter just now, I laughed my ass off. Then tweeted it again twice to make sure it gets the exposure. I think it's probably funnier to camgirls than to the gen pop, but worth a look. I thought that LittleJesse herself had made it, but maybe she just included it in her blog. Either way, awesome.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg...this and the other one someone did...love them...it makes my rage laugh!

Cassidy Nicole said:
:lol: HAHAHAHAHA.

All 1% of the richest men in the world and all the guys in the world who have over a 7 inch cock (1% of men) are on MFC or wherever you are on the internet.
yes. bb. i have over 7 inch cock and am top 1% richest. bb.

I can't believe that it went on for so long-there are some pretty epic quotes in there.

Re: Watch This! It's so true about MFC

Actually yours is the 3rd thread on said video in this section of the forums alone :lol:

Stupid youtube... I made a comment on the video, made a typo, so I deleted and re-posted my comment and it got marked as spam. Lulz.

If you happen to be logged in to youtube while you check out that video, feel free to upvote my comment so it doesn't look so fail. :)

I'm so glad so many people are catching onto this. I watched it again today and laughed my ass off. Jessie didn't make it I'm not sure where she found it but she posted it in another forum we're on.

Oh and Amber I clicked "not spam" on your comment a couple times. Don't know if that will help or not, haha.

RoselynnLocks said:
Oh and Amber I clicked "not spam" on your comment a couple times. Don't know if that will help or not, haha.

Yup, it did. Thank you, and whoever upvoted my comment. I no longer look like a spam-whore. :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
RoselynnLocks said:

Yup, it did. Thank you, and whoever upvoted my comment. I no longer look like a spam-whore. :mrgreen:

Yay!!!

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:

Even though you are one? :p

Anyway, that video is brilliant. Every time I see a "bb" comment in chat now, I'm going to hear it in that voice. :lol:

Hey I am a camwhore, not a spam-whore!

Though I do enjoy referencing this video in chat, I really am sick of random MFC members linking it in models' chatrooms. It's funny and all but it's distracting to have a youtube link clickable in a chat room where the model is trying to be the focus of attention. :)

Upvoted you and that comment about the one person who probably downvoted.

And saved a copy of the vid.

I should totatally do that to some of the pm's I've gotten :p

Seems there was a copyright issue so it's been reposted.

tightlockup said:
The sad part about this is that they could have probably cut and paste an actual chatlog to make this.

I am pretty convinced that this IS what happened, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.