AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV Show/Movies with Decent Sex Worker Representation?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t say this is the best representation, but Brie Larson doing superhero cake sitting and balloon popping private cam shows on The United States of Tara was great.

I'm not sure about it being realistic, but I just wanted to say that I LOVED that movie 'Girlhouse' (More of a horror slasher film) because that stalker dude was scary as fuck!
Also enjoyed the film 'Cam' even if the ditzy/bimbo act did irk my nerves a bit. Lol.
I also loved that Law and Order SVU recently did an episode about a cam girl, and the opening scene showed her in public chat doing her thing.

Jennifer Lopez' 'Hustlers' movie was good too, but I wouldn't consider that realistic since those chicks were actually drugging dudes so they could take their credit cards and run up the bill and whatnot (really fucked up)! Yeah, most strippers won't resort to that.....

Elisabeth Shue's prostitute character in Leaving Las Vegas. No idea if it was realistic, but she was about the only sane person in the movie ... which didn't take much since the other one was Nicholas Cage playing an alcoholic going for suicide by drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.