AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twins on Chaturbate and MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read their twitter, it says CB banned them for incest

also
"And... We found a way to go on cam together! We are keeping our secret with us, and moving to MFC. That time, I hope you will keep it too..."

seems weird and creepy, they either are related... or roleplaying or trying to appear to be as their gimmick.

If you read their twitter, it says CB banned them for incest

also
"And... We found a way to go on cam together! We are keeping our secret with us, and moving to MFC. That time, I hope you will keep it too..."

Well that's about the dumbest thing I've heard in a while now. First off, if you want to keep a secret, you don't tell anyone. Tweeting your secret is moronic.

And of course it will get back to mfc. Hell, any time any model does something wrong there's always people who LOOOOOVE to screenshot it and report it just for getting them in trouble. It's practically a past time for people in the lounges.

Do they really think this won't come to mfc's notice??? I'd bet my favorite lunch box someone's already got a screencap of that tweet waiting for them to get on cam so he can email support.

..................................................................................
663bad12.x50.gif

I'd bet my favorite lunch box someone's already got a screencap of that tweet waiting for them to get on cam so he can email support.

..................................................................................
663bad12.x50.gif

Transformers lunch box? He-Man lunch box? You must tell us! :)

Last edited:
Lol me and my identical twin sister used to cam on Chaturbate with each other. But we didnt do any type of incest. We're repulsed by each other actually so I get really disgusted when I see twins or sisters fingering and kissing each other. They ended up emailing us both around Jan. 2016 saying that they had changed the rules or something and to remain on our own separate accounts. We never had heard anything from MFC about it so we continued to cam together there sometimes, but we prefer to be in our own rooms. We recently quit appearing in each others rooms all together because I can't risk losing MFC lol. Chaturbate was easily reestablished but I've heard that MFC is a 0 tolerance site so we aren't going to test our limits. It definitely is not worth it.

I couldn't help but be reminded of these girls...

Interesting both of them were back on CB with a new account last night
roomname babydolls99 and they had over 5000 viewers at one stage. Every second person was asking if they were twins or sisters. They had one mod in there trying to filter out all the sister and twins comments.

They were online for hours.. Odd how CB is trigger happy at banning yet models can run their room for hours doing stuff that is against the terms and conditions. With Chaturbate doing nothing

If they did it right, and only one twin had been on at any given time, I'd suppose no one would have been the wiser. But by going down the dark road of incest, they killed their own golden goose.

They both look like they're wearing an identical wig to me...

And they don't really look that much alike tbh. But I think the whole "secretive" stuff they have going on is just to play further into the fantasy.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
If they did it right, and only one twin had been on at any given time, I'd suppose no one would have been the wiser. But by going down the dark road of incest, they killed their own golden goose.
There are some models that I see on so many hours everyday I start to assume that she is actually twins trading off or something. Highly doubtful, but its a fun little theory...

There are some models that I see on so many hours everyday I start to assume that she is actually twins trading off or something. Highly doubtful, but its a fun little theory...

If I had a twin I'd probably do that.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
If I had a twin I'd probably do that.

on a social site like mfc you'd have to leave some good notes for the other girl about conversations had, privates had etc.
Or just be a statue. always online. waiting to be tipped. no risk of exposing the secret..... this explains some models come to think of it.

There used to be Romanian triplets on MFC who would engage in acts not fitting of siblings

This was a good few years ago, not sure if they were banned in the end but they were around for months at very least, if not more.

Thats interesting they claim to just friends but their parents interrupted their show

Status
Not open for further replies.