AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitch earn money models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2022
Hi guys how are you doing? I want to ask some of the models here if you have any experience streaming on twitch maybe doing chatting with viewers only,play videogames,or having a nice dance shows with music or somethingelse?
What is your experience on twitch as a female model do viewers tip you can you earn money on twitch ?
Im thinking to join twitch too.right now somedays there are some very slow traffic on streamate,stripchat i don't know why not sure if some of you Girls and guys experience that right now too? But let me know what your experience is on twitch and if viewers there tip?

My friends that started twitch had a harder time getting viewers there than on camsites.
You need to build a presence on there before you get groups of people tipping. And you are very limited on what you can wear and say on twitch.
But if you are wanting to get in on the gaming aspect, go for it! Just realize it takes time to monetize.

As far as it being slow, I've been doing this for almost 5 years and it's been slow almost every summer. 💜

My friends that started twitch had a harder time getting viewers there than on camsites.
You need to build a presence on there before you get groups of people tipping. And you are very limited on what you can wear and say on twitch.
But if you are wanting to get in on the gaming aspect, go for it! Just realize it takes time to monetize.

As far as it being slow, I've been doing this for almost 5 years and it's been slow almost every summer. 💜
Hi there yes i understand and thank you for your advise

Speaking as someone who streamed on Twitch for quite a few years and made it to affiliate, it is a very competitive platform and difficult to make money on. At affiliate I topped out at about 25USD/month after 5 years of streaming, entirely from subscriptions. Tipping isn't that much of a thing though I never utilized a tip menu like you would on a cam site so that might change the willingness of viewers to tip. Like @Sashacurves said though I can imagine it would be good for growing your audience and steering them towards your cam sites, though you may want to check the Twitch terms of service and make sure its permissible. I know adult content isn't welcome there, and the site is prowled by no-lifers who are eager to report anyone who breaks that rule.

Hi guys how are you doing? I want to ask some of the models here if you have any experience streaming on twitch maybe doing chatting with viewers only,play videogames,or having a nice dance shows with music or somethingelse?
What is your experience on twitch as a female model do viewers tip you can you earn money on twitch ?
Im thinking to join twitch too.right now somedays there are some very slow traffic on streamate,stripchat i don't know why not sure if some of you Girls and guys experience that right now too? But let me know what your experience is on twitch and if viewers there tip?
Twitch isn't really a viable alternative to a camsite. You have to make affiliate before getting the ability have subscribers or get tipped in bits, and tipping culture doesn't exist on twitch unless you're like a popular partnered music streamer who gets so many requests they have to charge in order to make sure the queue isn't completely clogged with thousands of requests. So if you try to take the cam model stance of "I don't do shit for free" people are going to roast you for it because the expectation and culture is the exact opposite.

Twitch also takes half of your sub money, the prices of which are fixed, and half of what you make from bits, which are valued at one US penny, AND they make your viewers watch ads that can pop up randomly without your control.

Affiliate isn't hard to get honestly if you make friends in other streamer's communities, but it also means that your viewers have to watch ads and that you're on the radar for TOS violations more so than just an unaffiliated small streamer.

Getting partner takes years, and most people don't ever qualify for it.

TLDR: Twitch is basically a gentrified version of CB (they literally ripped of their UI it's hilarious) with a fuckton of ads and annoying freemium shit nobody likes. You will make more money on camsites, hands down.

Side note, if you want to play games on cam Chaturbate recently added League of Legends to its approved games list so that could be a viable alternative.

Nobody will blame you for feeding if you're getting your lush buzzed at the same time 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.