AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter DMs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxAprilJames

Cam Model
Aug 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@xoxAprilJames
Chaturbate Username
A_Little_Honey
hey y’all! I’m new but starting to get into the swing of things, build up an audience etc which brings me to my question- how do you deal with the twitter DMs? I started an acct to promote my Chaturbate and sell some vids on cash app, and so usually in DMs when someone says they want to see more I direct them all flirty like in those two directions, and there’s a few people I have genuinely good convos with, but what do you do with the beggars who aren’t going to do either of those things? Just ignore after a while? Leave on Read? The DMs are pulling up and I don’t know what to dooooo!

I delete everything, since I don't sell photos/videos.
Same on Instagram.
Beggars/petulant people/D*ck pics = lifetime ban

I'll provide links to my content, like my cam profile, website, and clips (when I get around to starting that up, that is), and if I'm just messing around on the computer, I'll engage in a short conversation, but if it becomes clear that they're just trying to freeload, I'll gracefully exit out of the conversation. If they don't take the hint after that, then I block their ass.

I personally chat when i can in dms unless people are asking for freebies, being rude or sending dick pics.

I also don't have such a huge following that I'm in daunted by dms

I instablock any dick pics, ignore "hi," and generally only reply once or twice if the conversation isn't clearly headed to a transaction. My DMs are mostly for chatting with other models.

yeah it's the "Hi" ones that get me! Lol like what to even do with that! I'm feeling better about ignoring the convos that go nowhere now tho, which is a nice time saver!

hey y’all! I’m new but starting to get into the swing of things, build up an audience etc which brings me to my question- how do you deal with the twitter DMs? I started an acct to promote my Chaturbate and sell some vids on cash app, and so usually in DMs when someone says they want to see more I direct them all flirty like in those two directions, and there’s a few people I have genuinely good convos with, but what do you do with the beggars who aren’t going to do either of those things? Just ignore after a while? Leave on Read? The DMs are pulling up and I don’t know what to dooooo!

One alternative would be to have your e-mail correspondence become a paid service, like Niteflirt offers. Then what is a liability becomes a new source of revenue. Then disable Twitter DM and point your Twitter profile to Niteflirt for e-mail correspondence.

I maintain for a few models their twitters and i convinced them to keep dm off unless people tip for it (to follow them back)
You don`t need to re-follow them as long as you use it for promotional/online warning way and the occassional pic of what you are doing like when holiday a pic of the sea etc...

• Helpful!
Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Status
Not open for further replies.