AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

two questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i have the Logitech C930e is getting the Logitech BRIO really worth it. it's just so expensive. also i am mostly a non-nude model so is getting the lush-2 again worth it i had it for about a few months maybe like about 4 or 5 months use it everyday and it broke. also i was a dumb-ass and lost some of the packaging so i can't sent it back yes stupid i know learn from mistakes. also i got it from amazon too. there both expensive do you think either is worth it?

so i have the Logitech C930e is getting the Logitech BRIO really worth it. it's just so expensive. also i am mostly a non-nude model so is getting the lush-2 again worth it i had it for about a few months maybe like about 4 or 5 months use it everyday and it broke. also i was a dumb-ass and lost some of the packaging so i can't sent it back yes stupid i know learn from mistakes. also i got it from amazon too. there both expensive do you think either is worth it?

Assuming you can get it at it's regular price, then I'd say the Brio is worth it. The colours will look better, and you do get a wider field of view which is nice.

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm glad I updated to the brio after using the c920 for 7 years.

Don't buy it if it's ridiculously priced on online markets since the recent boom of working at home. Buy it directly from the site

okay thank you also question? i have a laptop not a small one. its one of the biggest you can get and a gaming one so not cheap. so can it handle it like, will it be too big or heavy don't have desktop sadly.

edit i mean Screen is not small like on some laptops.

Last edited:
okay thank you also question? i have a laptop not a small one. its one of the biggest you can get and a gaming one so not cheap. so can it handle it like, will it be too big or heavy don't have desktop sadly.
edit i mean Screen is not small like on some laptops.
A Logitech Brio won't be too heavy for the laptop screen, at least not if the screen hinges work like they should.
The Brio, like almost all webcams, has a standard fitting for a tripod anyway. I mean, if you want or need to move the camera around. Just mentioning it.

I'll echo that tip vibes are awesome (as a viewer). On Streamate one of my favorite things to do is vibe the model before the show starts. Her reactions to it get me more than ready for what's about to happen, and this could just be my delusion but I like to think it warms her up for it as well.
You said you're non-nude but I'll finish my thought by saying I also love tipping DURING shows as well just because it again is amazing to see them react to it and I think it makes them enjoy the show more (or at least breaks the monotony of just doing yourself with some change-up vibe sensations in there).

Logitech Brio is out of stock from there website. where else can i get it.... also i don't wanna have to wait a long time i am impatient lol. maybe i have to skip the webcam for now and do lush 2? i dont know. advise guys if i could only do one at moment with one should i do lush-2 or webcam? keep in mind my webcam is Logitech C930e and its good. so yeah. what do you think guys?

The logical thing would be to get a Lush 2. You already have a good enough cam. A lush would probably help you get a brio a bit quicker too. Like an investment 😉

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Logitech Brio is out of stock from there website. where else can i get it.... also i don't wanna have to wait a long time i am impatient lol. maybe i have to skip the webcam for now and do lush 2? i dont know. advise guys if i could only do one at moment with one should i do lush-2 or webcam? keep in mind my webcam is Logitech C930e and its good. so yeah. what do you think guys?
Unfortunately there is a high demand for webcams. I personally would keep what you have for the time being. Update your lighting instead to prove your quality. Get a ring light and some box/umbrella lights.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
A Logitech Brio won't be too heavy for the laptop screen, at least not if the screen hinges work like they should.
The Brio, like almost all webcams, has a standard fitting for a tripod anyway. I mean, if you want or need to move the camera around. Just mentioning it.
This is strange. I got the Brio months ago and can’t use it because there’s no tripod mount on the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.