AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"u need to"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluot

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 23, 2015
United States
www.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@pluot_mfc
Tumblr Username
juicypluot
MFC Username
Pluot
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/342987/Pluot-is-Cute/
Are you serious, dude?

[GALLERY=media, 768]one by Pluot posted Aug 22, 2015 at 8:26 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 769]two by Pluot posted Aug 22, 2015 at 8:26 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 770]three by Pluot posted Aug 22, 2015 at 8:26 PM[/GALLERY]

Can anyone relate to this? I feel pretty good about the way I responded. I don't need to change my body for anyone. There is something for everyone out there. I don't need to alter anything about myself.

UGH.

I agree. He actually blocked me soon after I said my last comment.
Boogers like that are best blocked immediately and not thought of again.

Yep, there's always a market of viewers who will be interested in what you have to offer. Just because a cam girl doesn't offer the exact mainstream appearance doesn't mean they need to change it to be so.

Boogers like that are best blocked immediately and not thought of again.

Yep, there's always a market of viewers who will be interested in what you have to offer. Just because a cam girl doesn't offer the exact mainstream appearance doesn't mean they need to change it to be so.
I often get comments that I would make more money if I dropped the puppet act, which is hilarious seeing as that's what made me money in the first place. And of course when I don't do it people complain that I'm boring or I've sold out.

You can't please everyone, best to just do what you want and ignore/block those who don't like it.

I think you responded really well. People say that to me a lotttttt (you need to shave) and I prefer to challenge their assumptions about how women are "supposed" to look than just flat out ignore it. Obviously don't let it absorb much of your time or energy though!

When I had a shaved head/pixie cut/short hair/pink/purple/blue hair I "needed" to grow it, dye it a "natural" colour, get a wig. When I had to wear glasses I "needed" to get contacts again. Now that I have long brown hair and don't usually wear my glasses I "need" to cut my hair, dye it pink again, put my glasses back on.

And I could go into the reasoning for everything... I don't like getting my hair cut for various reasons, so having to go every few weeks gives me anxiety. Dying and bleaching my hair constantly is hard work and costly, especially the longer it is (I do it myself). I see better with contact lenses than with glasses, and personally prefer how I look without them. But most of the time, I don't bother to explain, because it's none of their business.

There's no pleasing everyone. Do whatever you want... this is one of those few jobs where you're actually free to. I mainly tell them to fuck off... this is one of those few jobs where you're actually free to :p

I think you responded really well. People say that to me a lotttttt (you need to shave) and I prefer to challenge their assumptions about how women are "supposed" to look than just flat out ignore it. Obviously don't let it absorb much of your time or energy though!

Thank you. I'm glad you see where I'm coming from! I definitely enjoy explaining to people exactly why I should not be pressured to shave. It feels really great to defend it at times, but other times they're being the biggest asshole in the universe and they get an instant perma-ban.

I often get comments that I would make more money if I dropped the puppet act, which is hilarious seeing as that's what made me money in the first place. And of course when I don't do it people complain that I'm boring or I've sold out.

You can't please everyone, best to just do what you want and ignore/block those who don't like it.
Wow, that -is- absolutely hilarious. Stop being different with your weird-o props, come on. ;D

Thanks for all of the responses, y'all.

I am definitely a firm believer and defender of doing whatever the FUCK I want. That's exactly why I started camming. I wanted to quit my day job so I could continue to do whatever the fuck I wanted, with no interruptions from make-believe retail land. AND I DID! Very recently, I put in my two weeks because I was done pretending. Camming has shown me that I don't want another minute of my life being spent not being myself.

So, I have like zero patience for someone telling me to stop doing something that I love. Hah! REBEL AGAINST THE EXPECTED!

Props to alla yous that are doing whatever you want, because you love it. I hope it's every one of you. We're only here for a little bit... don't waste any time on things(and people) that suck.

I understand why guys prefer a shaved girl, or a girl who isn't shaved.

But I don't get why a guy would track down an unshaved girl and tell her she "needs" to shave. Is not the internet full of girls that fit your preference? Why bother hassling anyone for any reason?

I've seen some seriously weird shit from unshaved girls too (a really small minority) about how I "should" prefer their look because it's more "natural". Lady, I can drive a metal box at 100 miles per hour and I have a watch that tells me the time in Tokyo. What the hell do any of us know from "natural"?

I hate bushwhackers.

He's probably a pedo.

Yes, he was a douche by insisting that the OP shave her bush. But I don't think that the tiny interaction she had with him is enough or valid reasoning to insinuate or state that he is a pedophile. It's just silly to jump to that conclusion.

Op, good for you for standing your ground. Over time, you'll get so used to these random people expecting you to give a shit about their preferences that you'll look back on this tweet and laugh. I'm glad to know that you seem to have thick skin which is vital to succeeding at camming.

^^ Really? Troll attempt? I didn't say he was a pedo, I said he was probably a pedo. Am I not allowed an opinion on such a comment? I'd like my troll attempt removed please.

I hate bushwhackers.

He's probably a pedo.

Yep, cause the only reason people like shaved genitals is because they like to fuck kids. Yep yep.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JimsX and Pluot
Yes, he was a douche by insisting that the OP shave her bush. But I don't think that the tiny interaction she had with him is enough or valid reasoning to insinuate or state that he is a pedophile. It's just silly to jump to that conclusion.

Op, good for you for standing your ground. Over time, you'll get so used to these random people expecting you to give a shit about their preferences that you'll look back on this tweet and laugh. I'm glad to know that you seem to have thick skin which is vital to succeeding at camming.

Yeah, please don't say that he's probably a pedo just because he doesn't like pubic hair. This is actually what annoys me the most when people -compliment- me on my bush- is that "I don't know why guys like women shaved, they must be pedos". That's a very harsh thing to jump to, even if he was being a dick. Just be a lil more sensitive.

And thank you! I am realizing how super important tough skin is. I'm glad that I have spaces like this to vent and help me get through frustrating situations! I'm already looking back and laughing- like, he doesn't approve of me? Whatever will I do? HAH!

^^ Really? Troll attempt? I didn't say he was a pedo, I said he was probably a pedo. Am I not allowed an opinion on such a comment? I'd like my troll attempt removed please.

Thats a terrible thing to accuse someone of and the fact that you think adding the word "probably" make any sort of difference is ridiculous. What about the guys who like small boobs, are they pedos too? For someone in the industry you are in I wouldnt expect you to be so judgey. You fully deserve the turds ratings for that

Me and this dude are mutuals on twitter :| Excuse me as I unfollow and block... Nobody insults fellow models for shit like that :arghh:
Yes! I was hoping this post would reach other models that he's added on Twitter. I don't want anyone else to get harassed!

Reactions: Grave_Kitten
Yes! I was hoping this post would reach other models that he's added on Twitter. I don't want anyone else to get harassed!
Yeah like he suckered me into following him. My thought process was, well if I just do something like follow him to make him happy maybe he'll come to my room. But like as soon as I unfollowed him he tweeted me in under an hour asking why I unfollowed him ah:grr: i totally forgot to block I guess.

Yeah like he suckered me into following him. My thought process was, well if I just do something like follow him to make him happy maybe he'll come to my room. But like as soon as I unfollowed him he tweeted me in under an hour asking why I unfollowed him ah:grr: i totally forgot to block I guess.
Ugh, same exact thing happened to me. I saw him as a potential customer.
What a butt.

Reactions: Grave_Kitten

Wow, a couple Bad Troll ratings and a Facepalm is all it takes for some people.

Ruthie_TakeMyBallHome.gif

People, this is the internet. If you don't have thicker skin than that turn off your wifi now and stick to spider solitaire.

Wow, a couple Bad Troll ratings and a Facepalm is all it takes for some people.

View attachment 56784

People, this is the internet. If you don't have thicker skin than that turn off your wifi now and stick to spider solitaire.

The demand to have the Bad Troll rating removed, as if it really matters, is what made me LOL pretty hard :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.