AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ugh - rapport with favorite model completely falls apart

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
OK last post from me on this

@BlueEyezIrish where did I say that men shouldn't tip her?

@Vixxen81 i do think averaging 3000 tokens in public chat on a bad day is good money ( $150 is more than average what a person in uk makes over 8 hours, let alone someone in russia.) She doesn't think that though, hence why she gets angry and has a go at people in chat.

It's a two way street, Ladies don't want to be treated like objects, tippers don't want to be treated like an endless atm. Not when most people do not earn $1000s a week and just like You have to pay for food, rent etc etc.

You all seem more angry that I called her bipolar. Which I'm already aware was out of line and apologise to her for doing. She seemed to get over it quicker then some of you have. Again we've had so many arguments over the years, and my response was to her moaning that she wasn't earning her usual amount.
Yeah I got angry at her about it because it I know many who work harder then her who would kill to earn what she does on a bad day and dont get hostile towards their tippers. I didnt expect gratitude or shit like that from her or anyone else, just wish she would understand that regulars have their financial limits too.

@Vixxen81 i do think averaging 3000 tokens in public chat on a bad day is good money ( $150 is more than average what a person in uk makes over 8 hours, let alone someone in russia.) She doesn't think that though, hence why she gets angry and has a go at people in chat.

It's a two way street, Ladies don't want to be treated like objects, tippers don't want to be treated like an endless atm. Not when most people do not earn $1000s a week and just like You have to pay for food, rent etc etc.

You all seem more angry that I called her bipolar. Which I'm already aware was out of line and apologise to her for doing. She seemed to get over it quicker then some of you have. Again we've had so many arguments over the years, and my response was to her moaning that she wasn't earning her usual amount.
Yeah I got angry at her about it because it I know many who work harder then her who would kill to earn what she does on a bad day and dont get hostile towards their tippers. I didnt expect gratitude or shit like that from her or anyone else, just wish she would understand that regulars have their financial limits too.
It's really sad to me that you think a model in the top 10 rooms on CB should settle for 3000 tokens a day regardless of her attitude.

Does anyone remember Gia? The model who was always in the top spot, she never said a word to anyone, never took her clothes off and other models were hella mad she had it "so easy". It's not up to you to decide how hard someone should work, it's up to them. Models who have been in the game a while often stop doing penetration shows, is she working any less hard than the one pumping a dildo constantly on cam? Maybe her pussy isn't, but her brain certainly is.

Reactions: BrookeRidess
Those are my replies.
Oh sorry Iā€™m on my cell and it looked weird again. As if he just lost it and was talking to himself in blue. My cell phone doesnā€™t always show every post and active threads until after the fact so it can Ing for me.

Just glitches I think.

Anyways, I guess to be fair to new cam models. I will address some of those questions because now I feel guilty. I would not advise being mean to someone who regularly spends in your room and comes in one night and doesnā€™t spend. Unless their behavior that one night is very disgusting and rude and entitled. You see the problem with these kinds of questions is that there is no one right answer. That would be way over simplifying human interactions.

The issue is that different people get treated different ways based on the context, their past with the performer, and all kinds of different factors, not just what theyā€™re spending, at least with me. So to try to make these black and white rules, and these cookie cutter ways of being a cam model. It just doesnā€™t work out, unless youā€™re gonna write like 100 page fucking novel. Of all the different things that could happen, and all of the different factors that influence each decision and interaction. I hope somebody understands what Iā€™m trying to say here.

I donā€™t think itā€™s bad to give lurkers a hard time. People who have never spent any money, whether they have a balance or not, who are just being disrespectful and hanging out when youā€™ve made it clear that you are not a social cam model. However, if itā€™s someone who is a regular of mine, that is totally different. But now I feel like Iā€™ve been led into judging this other model, and I really didnā€™t want to do that. I have not seen her shows and I will not see her shows, because I simply do not have time, and I have no clue who she is. But I donā€™t think itā€™s nice to be labeling people with mental illnesses, and bitching about them on forums.

Iā€™m not going to assume that just because this Highlander guy says things were one way, that that is the way they really were. Itā€™s his perception, of his limited time in her room, like others have pointed out coming, from his personal standing with her.

Honestly, Iā€™m sorry that you had a bad experience Highlander, I really am. I just donā€™t like the way that you talked about her, and itā€™s not nice of you to go off like that. As far as having a bad experience on the Internet, it happens all the time with everyone. My room was full of people last night, venting about bad interactions they had on the Internet. Nobody wants to have bad interactions. But there is only so much time in the night. And sometimes we have to focus on what is making us money to pay the bill the next day. And weā€™re humans, I think itā€™s healthy not to over bottle and just be real once in a while.

Last edited:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 150 in 8 hours is enough!!! Hahahahahahaha YOU have absolutely NO Clue! Thatā€™s Hilarious! Now you a clown Straight Up!

My main 2 reasons for falling out was, yeah she became more distant but she also often doesn't even try anymore which ofc means less tips, which ofc means her getting angry and having a go in general chat which ofc means even less tips and u get the idea and I just got fed up with this
I can see how following her for 7 years would lead to feeling attached and then feeling bad about the loss of rapport. But some of this sounds like you had become her business manager or at least you were trying to advise her. :happy: Was she asking for advice? Maybe you were trying to be helpful but she didn't really want unsolicited input?
If the ban is just 6 months I will go and apologise to her
A ban seems like a pretty strong message she was sending, if you are as close as described. You're focused on her all those years, and that can definitely start to feel like you know so much about her. But even for the handful of loyal regulars who have been around for years, knowing her in this context is not the same as knowing her in real life. Just because there have been what seems like personal things revealed, and arguments happened over the years, that doesn't necessarily mean that you truly know this person.

It comes across like you got a bit too invested in what is basically her job and her decisions on how she wants to behave in that job. Now whether she has mental health problems that affect her decisions or behavior at work, maybe, but you're getting into sensitive territory there. She could be thinking, how is this your business? Unless she was asking for so much involvement.

Reactions: Ozzie_
i do think averaging 3000 tokens in public chat on a bad day is good money
1. You keep clinging to irrelevant shit. It doesn't matter what you think about the money she earns. You don't know her situation.
2. It's sex work. Sex work earnings are not comparable to other earnings for multitude of reasons.

You are extremely lucky after 10 years. My first hour on MFC was insanity I had no idea that men 60 yrs old would be demanding me to do Skype shows and beg me to let them moderate. Really freaked me out and they were tipping 500 200 1,000 that first hour. The next day when they all saw I didnā€™t set up Skype they tip 1 token and get so pissy. I had to block. Then they whine like huge toddlers in MFC mail that I blocked them. I joined in January. They were writing me long ass letters how all the models love them and all do Skype shows and I wonā€™t make any money if I donā€™t let them help me. I love MFC now that I know how to handle those guys. I felt they feel like they own the site and new models are their property. I can list the names of these pricks who thought I would submit to them. that shit gave me anxiety. Same happened on CamSoda
I'm sorry that was your experience. Why would they want to moderate if they wanted a Skype show. I don't think I've ever seen a girl with a moderator on mfc . I have only seen moderator really being on Chaturbate. The only reason I've been asked if I had Skype was for them to do like a private show. They would say tip 600 and the we would do a ten min show on skype. Not sure why they would just tip u to set up Skype if they didn't want a show. I'm confused. I'm glad your enjoying mfc more. I did really good on cam soda but then died down fat

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Oh god 90% of all social interaction on the Internet is bs. I know that! I keep telling girls I look like Ryan gosling (although none have yet to believe me).
It all depends on the girl I guess, it not like all have asked romantic questions, just a couple.
Most questions r just like You said, just questions to create social chat.
Don't expect girls to talk about real life besides hobbies/interests. If they look depressed or seems like something is wrong I'll ask.
Again I guess it's based on trust. Some trust me with life knowledge. Many don't.

I think to discuss this topic about rapport falling apart it did happen with the model I've followed the longest. Currently on (what I think is) a 6 month ban. Things were great first year, she hinted at some unhappiness in life but nothing out of usual. But if there were few tips coming in she would get really angry and have a go at people in chat would get ban happy too and unmodding all loyal and faithful mods if one of them didn't get to silence someone in time.

Now she did fall into a great depression which I won't explain her although she did tell about on twitter (think everyone here would have sympathy for her).
Now it does explain why she became more antisocial and less enthusiastic when she was on cam and again everyone who knew about why was upset for her.

My main 2 reasons for falling out was, yeah she became more distant but she also often doesn't even try anymore which ofc means less tips, which ofc means her getting angry and having a go in general chat which ofc means even less tips and u get the idea and I just got fed up with this and would snap back at her over it (I'm well aware that I be out of line at times like accusing her of being bipolar) but I know it isnt just me that felt this, so many regulars left and not returned because of her temper and couple of other girls I know that have watched her (she often make top page of cb) have asked why is she so popular when she often just sits there not interacting in anyway. The other reason is well a bad day of tips for her is a good day for most other girls I follow, and while I feel that she deserves more then she earns considering her popularity but at same time it's hard to feel sympathy considering how much more she earning compared to other ladies I know.

If the ban is just 6 months I will go and apologise to her, knowing full well its not the first time I've done it. What I'll do is just leave the room should she get angry rather then stay and argue.
I think if I was her I'd prefer you to stay gone. Who are you to say she needs to try harder. If she's a top model on chaturbate obviously what ever Hard work she's doing she's doing it right lol

How dare you try to gauge what a model has the spoons for that day. "Isn't trying any more." I watch top models on the main page stare at their goddamn phone every second of every minute of every show and because they are perfect eye candy they make a ton of money. How dare you accuse someone of being bipolar when they are forced to bottle up their emotions to make money and do as requested and perform like a puppet and then they suddenly get tired of lousy tips and people saying "well if you would do more I would tip you more". If a model is mad at you, it's usually not as unhinged or unwarranted as you think.
I was thinking guy like him our what make me hate camming. I don't have customers like this thk God. I love the ban button

Wow.
A) I am already aware I was out of line towards accusing her of being bipolar.
B) half of all tippers can't afford 400 tokens for a boob flash or 240 tokens per min, minimum 10 mins pvt. So can't really expect many tips happening often.
C) when a lady charges only 100 for a ticket show that shows more then she does in public u can't be surprised that many guys don't tip off the tip menu where show armpit is cheapest at 80 tokens.
D) when she did have one of these bad moods someone tipped 1k tokens for nothing but to try and cheer her up. It didn't work she just stayed angry so u can kinda see why any guy watching it at the time is kinda reluctant to tip her just for being there.
E) I'm sorry but not all of us can afford to spend $100s each time we visit a lady. And that's what happened here, so many regulars tipping loads one day, can't do it every time so got moaned at or kicked out. How many people do u think would want to return and spend more tokens when that happens?

And where the fuck did I suggest "customer is always right?" "Do more, I tip more" did I ever suggest this about all girls? No!
What I'm saying is having a go, at your audience isn't going to help. How the hell do u know how much regulars who have walked away/got kicked out have spent on her? Guys who spent 10 of thousands, just not in one session, not even complained, just accidentally posted the wrong gif and got kicked out before they had chance to explain/apologise.

And I'm sorry us lousy tippers would rather spend tokens on girls who aren't going to complain that they only made 3000 tokens in public chat that day.

OK rant over. Sorry Irish I was just sharing based on room topic. yeah I hate that she's mad at me, just 7 years of getting to know her it kinda hurts.

But don't anyone ever fucking accuse me of not contributing income to models I follow, or expecting free stuff, if I could tip more a month and join more fanclubs for nothing gained other then support I would. Thought some of you would have known that from previous posts I've done by now.
So your saying she's a top model who makes a lot of money but isn't doing her job right. It just sounds like you can't afford her.

So let me get this straight.
If a guy tips thousands 3 days in a row but little on the fourth day, then u have a go at them for not tipping much?
If a unintentionally offends you somehow you will kick them out before giving them the chance to explain?
If a new person comes into the room and says hi, u r going to ignore them until they tip, and if they try to start up a chat, asking about pvt u will not talk to them? You won't tell them to tip for pm, u won't tell them to look at the menu, u won't say yes or no?

You think this is a successful way to earn tokens?
Would u recommend to all other camgirls that they should do this?
Have u ever worked in retail or run a business away from camwork?

Just to clarify as I said in a previous post, the whining isn't just from guys but from fellow camgirls who have watched her in the top 10 on cb, not knowing why people spend time on her with how she behaves towards tippers and viewers.

But no just assume because I'm a tipper not a broadcaster that I'm wrong about her behaviour. Sure you're not biased?
It's not like I'm saying this about other girls.

I'm stepping out of this now.
Are you reading what u are righting. She is a top model so yes what ever hussel she's doing is working. I don't think this model cares what other models who are not making money think of how she runs her room. If u don't like her hussel why can't u find someone else

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Oh that's funny - he thinks I'm going to answer questions and talk to him now, after the awful way he's presented himself :giggle:
Hilarious.

He's the expert that knows everything, what could I possibly have to add? šŸ˜†
But he tipped you yesterday n today he tipped you lol

• Funny!
I do too. I don't yell or act mean. I tell them nicely but firmly, that I'm not there to socialize. A lot of my more wealthy regular clients appreciate that I do this, because it differentiates how I treat them, to any old cocky Highlander off the street. Oh whoops I meant any old Cocky Joe Schmoe off the street šŸ˜†

Sorry guys, but this shit with these naive people telling us how to do our jobs, it's just ridiculous.
I am not capable of taking this type of convo seriously, I just can't. It's too silly.
(Like I don't put the laughing emoji up to be snide or passive, I genuinely am laughing that hard, that often)
I just don't like how he's saying she's doing her Job wrong yet she's a top model who gets 1000 token tip to just be put in a good mood. Just cause you don't like how they run there room or hustle as long as following site rules she's not doing it wrong. If anything she's doing it right cause she's the top model making bank. I don't run my room that but not going to tell a top model she's wrong when her pay check say otherwise

^Good morning, @BrookeRidess . You just made nine back-to-back posts in the thread. In the future, you could use the quote button to quote and respond to multiple posts at the same time...(like I did just now to quote and respond to your posts...to show you how it looks).

I'm sorry that was your experience. Why would they want to moderate if they wanted a Skype show. I don't think I've ever seen a girl with a moderator on mfc . I have only seen moderator really being on Chaturbate. The only reason I've been asked if I had Skype was for them to do like a private show. They would say tip 600 and the we would do a ten min show on skype. Not sure why they would just tip u to set up Skype if they didn't want a show. I'm confused. I'm glad your enjoying mfc more. I did really good on cam soda but then died down fat
I think if I was her I'd prefer you to stay gone. Who are you to say she needs to try harder. If she's a top model on chaturbate obviously what ever Hard work she's doing she's doing it right lol
I was thinking guy like him our what make me hate camming. I don't have customers like this thk God. I love the ban button
So your saying she's a top model who makes a lot of money but isn't doing her job right. It just sounds like you can't afford her.
Are you reading what u are righting. She is a top model so yes what ever hussel she's doing is working. I don't think this model cares what other models who are not making money think of how she runs her room. If u don't like her hussel why can't u find someone else
But he tipped you yesterday n today he tipped you lol
I just don't like how he's saying she's doing her Job wrong yet she's a top model who gets 1000 token tip to just be put in a good mood. Just cause you don't like how they run there room or hustle as long as following site rules she's not doing it wrong. If anything she's doing it right cause she's the top model making bank. I don't run my room that but not going to tell a top model she's wrong when her pay check say otherwise
Sorry if this was to harsh

i nornly jsut respond under the persons post im responding to. im doing this from my cell phone fis thing whrn i wake up,i, not sure how to put every thing into quotes into one post on my phone, normaly i dont respond so much to one post but had alot of opinions on this thread. can you tell me how i put it all one? i suck at the tech stuff. when i hot the quote button it didnt give me a palce to click names it jsut says message added to multi quote? nit sure what that means

Last edited:
i nornly jsut respond under the persons post im responding to. im doing this from my cell phone fis thing whrn i wake up,i, not sure how to put every thing into quotes into one post on my phone, normaly i dont respond so much to one post but had alot of opinions on this thread. can you tell me how i put it all one? i suck at the tech stuff. when i hot the quote button it didnt give me a palce to click names it jsut says message added to multi quote? nit sure what that means

Yeah, it can get confusing. The way I always do it is click the Quote button and then Reply button on the first post that I want to quote and reply to. Then after that, I click the Quote button and Reply button on the other post that I'm trying to quote and reply to...and keep doing that until all of those quoted posts are lined up in a row in your new post.

• Helpful!
Yeah, it can get confusing. The way I always do it is click the Quote button and then Reply button on the first post that I want to quote and reply to. Then after that, I click the Quote button and Reply button on the other post that I'm trying to quote and reply to...and keep doing that until all of those quoted posts are lined up in a row in your new post.
k
i got it thnks

You can just click on reply on each post (the quote button adds them to the insert quotes window which the reply button dosnt use) and it will just add it into the text box

You can just click on reply on each post (the quote button adds them to the insert quotes window which the reply button dosnt use) and it will just add it into the text box

Even better, since it's one less step. Lol. Thanks!

Reactions: KingMarti
as a relatively new member and fan club member i have to admit i understand there situation, its tough for us because well we like them, its tough for them because well its there fucking job, its tough for us because well your best bet is to try and not develop a kind of emotional attachment to them which isnt always easy. The way i see it is if im going to sign up to fan club i have to be aware this is also a person behind the camera, they are essentially working i reckon ill do one or two private shows and try and be nice and friendly then im going to walk away if i can