AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ugh...What do do?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to me several times, including a Missmfc. :facepalm:
Is good to try to deal with the model in question, but 99% of the time is impossible to solve the problem. Some models are very possessive! (just a few)
At the end I always put the model into the ignore list.

I have a model friend that ACTIVELY does this, && I'm just like WTF man. We're friends, && obviously she can do whatever she wants, but I told her, that's not gonna help you, && they ain't gonna come back && she was just like IDC...

So I'm just like okaaaaayyyy. I didn't say shit else about it, just slowly backed away. LOL. Not personal, but I'm just like okay well I'm done with talking about this one... :confused:

But, I have people on my friends list, that whenever I am on, or if I realize they are on, I say hi to them. Not because I want them in my room, but because I want to say hi. When they say they are perving or busy, I'm like sorry, talk to you later!

I like talking to my regs about the girls they visit, etc... Because later, we will go visit them together && tip them LOLOLOL.

So, OP, I don't believe that you did anything wrong. && saying that you are wandering, nothing wrong with that either. I think that you were pretty damn tactful.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
This is also a niche, that some models only do in order to cater to the members who crave it. Not that I like it, not that I want it to be a thing but... it is and it' because so many members eat that shit up like spaghetti!

While it may push away of a lot of members, it's usually the REALLY big tippers who love it... and it's worth it for some of those models in the end.
It's been eating at me that I should clarify this is NOT something I do, just something I've witnessed and learned about over the years. Which is probably laughable to anyone who knows me but still... Not me. Please like other girls, I'm way too busy.

It's been eating at me that I should clarify this is NOT something I do, just something I've witnessed and learned about over the years. Which is probably laughable to anyone who knows me but still... Not me. Please like other girls, I'm way too busy.
Well, I am not going to bullshit you and pretend like I can afford you now. But if you can come up with a price, I would like to add "Make JoleneBrody act huffy over me" to my list of things to do if I ever win the Powerball.

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Well, I am not going to bullshit you and pretend like I can afford you now. But if you can come up with a price, I would like to add "Make JoleneBrody act huffy over me" to my list of things to do if I ever win the Powerball.
Meh, you're already getting a little too attached. Cool it bro, this isnt a dating site.:giggle:

I somewhat recently stopped visiting a model whose game was the epitome of entitlement. Her thing was that she would only give attention to those who gave her attention exclusively. I had found her on her third day of camming and stuck with her for quite a while after other people left her (despite others warnings and my own normally sound judgement-sometimes the little head wins). Perhaps had she actually shown me more attention I might have been swayed to stay. But she mostly ignored me since most of my tokens have gone to the same person for quite some time and so I moved on. But she would tweet about having no regulars and no one ever tipping her while she was in the top 10 and have her actual regulars tweet at her trying to comfort her. Quite the contradictions in that one. She could guilt trip the naive like no other.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Sevrin
But she would tweet about having no regulars and no one ever tipping her while she was in the top 10 and have her actual regulars tweet at her trying to comfort her. Quite the contradictions in that one. She could guilt trip the naive like no other.
stuff like this makes me nauseated lol js

I have never had any explanation for a prev-reg not coming to see me or tip me anymore whatsoever. I don't even really worry about it. Like, it half sucks. But, it's okay really. Nobody owns anybody in the camland.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Lol this whole topic really reminds me of a part of this video (skip to 5:06)

I love these videos!

As for the topic, I have experienced similar issues. I get that everyone has a bad day so I give the person a chance to vent. I tell my side of the story (usually something to the effect of "I am here to have fun and I make no promises or commitments. If you can accept that, cool! If you cannot accept that, that's cool too!") If the person is reasonable or was really having a bad day, things go back to normal. If not, be willing to cut the cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.