AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ultimate Warrior ...dead at 54

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
Wow...too bad...I remember this guy from when I was a kid back in the old Golden Days with Hulk Hogan...

Wrestling icon Ultimate Warrior has died.

James Hellwig, who went by the stage names Ultimate Warrior and Warrior, has passed away, World Wrestling Entertainment announced late Tuesday night.

While the cause of death has yet to be released, TMZ reported late Tuesday night that the Warrior collapsed outside his Arizona hotel while walking to his car. The report goes on to say his wife was with him at the time.

"WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior," the company said in a statement.

Hellwig was 54. The cause of death was not immediately known.

Making his WWE debut in 1987, Hellwig retired in 1998.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Wow...too bad...I remember this guy from when I was a kid back in the old Golden Days with Hulk Hogan...

Wrestling icon Ultimate Warrior has died.

James Hellwig, who went by the stage names Ultimate Warrior and Warrior, has passed away, World Wrestling Entertainment announced late Tuesday night.

While the cause of death has yet to be released, TMZ reported late Tuesday night that the Warrior collapsed outside his Arizona hotel while walking to his car. The report goes on to say his wife was with him at the time.

"WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior," the company said in a statement.

Hellwig was 54. The cause of death was not immediately known.

Making his WWE debut in 1987, Hellwig retired in 1998.
In addition, he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on 4/5/14. Appeared on Wrestlemania XXX on 4/6/14. He also made an appearance on Monday Night Raw 4/7/14. He also has just signed a multi-year contract with the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.