AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to Cash Out Tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

Please I am unable to convert my tokens to cash. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues". However, Payment Information Form has been submitted, cashing out via Paxum.

I have contacted support via email but no response. The tickets numbers are 18608375, 18611088, My chaturbate username is sexxxycrystali.

Please, your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• screenbud-921e9321-6f84-4775-be2e-ffb59901b6d1.png
    screenbud-921e9321-6f84-4775-be2e-ffb59901b6d1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi @punker barbie

Please I am unable to convert my tokens to cash. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues". However, Payment Information Form has been submitted, cashing out via Paxum.

I have contacted support via email but no response. The tickets numbers are 18608375, 18611088, My chaturbate username is sexxxycrystali.

Please, your assistance will be highly appreciated.
I same

Upvote 0
So chaturbate said that there was a hacker on my account that's why they blocked my tokens , i do appreciate them for keeping my account safe , but its all sorted out now after i followed their instructions and send a photo of myself holding my id upside down in one hand and other hand a paper with the days date , my username and the word amber6 , that has been done on the 18th until now i haven't got a reply from them or heard anything and my tokens is still frozen , i am able to go online and earn tokens , but cant make cash out . its really frustrating as month end is creeping up and bills have to be paid , please @punker barbie help me

Upvote 0
So chaturbate said that there was a hacker on my account that's why they blocked my tokens , i do appreciate them for keeping my account safe , but its all sorted out now after i followed their instructions and send a photo of myself holding my id upside down in one hand and other hand a paper with the days date , my username and the word amber6 , that has been done on the 18th until now i haven't got a reply from them or heard anything and my tokens is still frozen , i am able to go online and earn tokens , but cant make cash out . its really frustrating as month end is creeping up and bills have to be paid , please @punker barbie help me
It is solved for you? I have same problem. I had hacker 2 weeks ago. I can stream now but i cant cashout my tokens. I hope they will make it in this 4 days!
have a great weeekend ^^

Upvote 0
It is solved for you? I have same problem. I had hacker 2 weeks ago. I can stream now but i cant cashout my tokens. I hope they will make it in this 4 days!
have a great weeekend ^^
Hi , its not solved for me yet , i send email again yesterday , but for 5 days now there is no reply and its also been 2 weeks for me and i told them my pc is clean there is no suspicious activity anymore , but still nothing i dont know what the problem is

Reactions: madeline
Upvote 0
Hi , its not solved for me yet , i send email again yesterday , but for 5 days now there is no reply and its also been 2 weeks for me and i told them my pc is clean there is no suspicious activity anymore , but still nothing i dont know what the problem is
Yeah i wait from monday too. So 5 days too. Hah it is really same for me. I make even hard reset so everything clean. I can stream but i cant cashout tokens. And i have hope that they will unlock this before 1.12

Reactions: akir13
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

Please help, I am unable to convert my tokens to cash. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues". However, Payment Information Form and everything has been submitted. I've been cashing out with zero issues for almost two years now.

I'm worried my account may be under review because I kicked someone out of my room (very justifiably) and then I believe he reported my account.

I have contacted support via email but no response. The ticket number is 18674430, My chaturbate username is biglode69.

Thank you in advance

Upvote 0
For anyone that comes across this thread please dont expect an answer from any staff members here they dont work for chaturbate so they wont be able to solve your problem at the end of the day my account was unfrozen because i did what support asked. My problem was solved after 3 weeks and received only 3 replies from support, the only advise i can give is to follow their instructions and be patient. If you know you didn't do anything wrong then it will be sorted out it just takes time. At the end im not happy with the lack of support i received on this forum by staff, but everyone else that replied to me thank you for trying to help. @madeline thx for sending me direct messages on Instagram and letting me know how your problem was solved. @punker barbie @AmberCutie anyway im very happy now i can go and pay my debt and enjoy my Xmas :)

Reactions: akir13
Upvote 0
At the end im not happy with the lack of support i received on this forum by staff,
Feeling a little attacked by this as I have nothing to do with chaturbate myself, and any industry rep that comes here has no obligation to actually do so.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.