AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2021
Hello, Chaturbate representatives @punker barbie ! My nickname: miss_poison
Request # 18593534

After 13 November i see this in my room: Unable to cashout. Contact support.

For five days, the site support is silent what happened with my room and why I can't cashout.
Didn't receive money for the last period.
But I can start a stream and do it every day.
Help me please.
I have not violated the site rules and have been working for over 4 years.
Thanks for help!

With best regards

Last edited:
Hello, Chaturbate representatives @punker barbie ! My nickname: miss_poison
Request # 18593534

After 13 November i see this in my room: Unable to cashout. Contact support.

For five days, the site support is silent what happened with my room and why I can't cashout.
Didn't receive money for the last period.
But I can start a stream and do it every day.
Help me please.
I have not violated the site rules and have been working for over 4 years.
Thanks for help!

With best regards
A week has passed, support is silent, and it is not clear why they took all the money for the period, can I continue to work or not.....
Dear @punker barbie Can you help me with this? Tnx

Upvote 0
Yes the same happened to me , i cant cash out but im still able to go online and make tokens , but cant cash out . dont know how that works. And also have been working there for 4 years

Reactions: Miss_Eve
Upvote 0
I've been with the same problem for almost a month ... cb is not very friendly in these cases, I'm sorry ...
I read your story here(( It's terrible. And support, of course, didn't answer...
How it's possible to work many years for site and just get a slap in the face for no reason.
As if you are not human(((

Upvote 0
All last week I checked all users who gave me tokens for the last period, did work instead of Chaturbate.
Only one person is blocked from them.
Could I have been blocked for the fault of a third party for whom I did the show??

If so, the site looks very bad.

If a robber climbs into my house, they will put him and me in prison, because the house was mine. They will also take all my money. It looks like Chaturbate thinks so.

Upvote 0
All last week I checked all users who gave me tokens for the last period, did work instead of Chaturbate.
Only one person is blocked from them.
Could I have been blocked for the fault of a third party for whom I did the show??

If so, the site looks very bad.

If a robber climbs into my house, they will put him and me in prison, because the house was mine. They will also take all my money. It looks like Chaturbate thinks so.
I read your story here(( It's terrible. And support, of course, didn't answer...
How it's possible to work many years for site and just get a slap in the face for no reason.
As if you are not human(((
Thanks to chaturbate, I have achieved a large part of what I have now and I am very grateful for that. but in truth that the treatment of the people that we have been a bridge so that they also earn money is terrible. Regarding fraud, we as models cannot control that, it is true that there are many models involved with this type of thing, but they are a large platform with "intelligence" they should detect this type of scams, not us as models ... is something we cannot control. It is clear that for them we are worth nothing, and that they can kick us whenever they want ... that lack of empathy, humanity, I am very disappointed and on the verge of depression, I feel that my future is stagnant unfairly ...

Reactions: Miss_Eve
Upvote 0
Yes the same happened to me , i cant cash out but im still able to go online and make tokens , but cant cash out . dont know how that works. And also have been working there for 4 years
I have been afraid of being online, because exactly the same thing happens to me and soon it will be a month since this problem started ... I am afraid of winning tokens that I am not sure if I will be able to collect ...

Upvote 0
Tất cả tuần trước, tôi đã kiểm tra tất cả những người dùng đã cấp mã thông báo cho tôi trong khoảng thời gian trước, đã hoạt động thay vì Chaturbate.
Chỉ một người bị chặn khỏi họ.
Tôi có thể đã bị chặn vì lỗi của bên thứ ba mà tôi đã thực hiện chương trình không ??

Nếu vậy, trang web trông rất tệ.

Nếu một tên cướp trèo vào nhà tôi, họ sẽ tống anh ta và tôi vào tù, bởi vì ngôi nhà là của tôi. Họ cũng sẽ lấy hết tiền của tôi. Có vẻ như
i has pvt with a man during 10 min , after show he thumb down and note about me : she is a thief and not honest ... i really cant understand maybe that is reason unable to cashout ..delema action hihi

Upvote 0
i has pvt with a man during 10 min , after show he thumb down and note about me : she is a thief and not honest ... i really cant understand maybe that is reason unable to cashout ..delema action hihi
This is possible. The site can block the model for the actions of other people. Annoyingly, but true.
I read on one forum of models that other models came to them, wrote in private messages - why are you showing so much body for free, get dressed immediately. And after that there was a ban.
Another model got banned because in a private a man asked to name him - big black daddy.

Reactions: akir13
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.