AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout error.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2021
Hello, @punker barbie !
I recently have got a trouble with converting my tokens to cash. After my usual broadcasting session I was trying to convert earned tokens to cash, but there was an error "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.", and it still appears when I try to to that.

I was trying to figure it out: 3 days ago I been informed by e-mail that my verification documents was expired, so I immediately have uploaded a new one, and the verification was approved in a few hours.
Today was the 1st time I was broadcasting after I updated my documents, and today it doesn't let me to convert my tokens to cash.
I have also updated my Payment Info after it, and it didn't help.
Are the confirmation of new documents related to the withdrawal of funds or there are any other reasons that I don't know?

Ticket number: 17738942
Unfortunately, I don't have a reply from support yet.
P.S. I never was participate in any illegal withdrawals of money, so I don't know what is the reason of my tokens being frozen.

I hope I can find a help here.
Thanks!

hello again!
Does someone know how to solve this problem or maybe some people had the same problem when people were unable to cash out after age verification updating.
Can you please help?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.