AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unable to cashout for the 2nd time!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2021
good day miss @punker barbie username: Hailey_Peach2 ticket: 17858282
my first issue has been resolved, but after just 5 days, another unable to cash out problem :(
i was flagged by ur fraud department, and u have elected not to ban my account bcoz u have not had any issue with my account before,,, u ask me to notify u if theres suspicious tipping pattern, so u can conduct a fraud review,,, with a ticket number: 17837683, i messaged u to do fraud check with different username/tippers, cause i dont want any trouble in my account,,,,, but what surprise me is after just 5 days i cannot send tip and unable to cashout again,,, why is that? ive been doin all what u like, and did my very best to help u fight fraud in the site,, yet u keep freezing all my tokens, without any explanation,,,, i am requesting u to pls, lemme send tip and cashout, so i can broadcast again,,, this is the only work that i have right now,,, dont take this away from me,,, thank u for ur understanding

Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.