AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021

@punker barbie please help me! "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."-Transfer Tokens.​

Support has not responded to my messages for several days.
Ticket number: 17090209, 17094523.
@punker barbie can you please help me?

Last edited:
Hello! After the chaturbate demanded to provide documents for age verification, I can no longer convert tokens into cash. My ticket is 17868709 from 15 July 2021. Support still do not answer. Can someone help please?

Upvote 0
Hey I just started chaturbate 3-4 months ago and never had this problem before. But every time I try to convert tokens to cash I get a message saying “Unable to convert tokens to cash. Contact customer support”. I already tried to contact support twice. No response. Very stressed because payouts are coming up and I have to pay rent in a few days. Is anyone able to help? My user name is xobeccaxo and request number is 17864596 @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Please help me! Unable to use tokens and cash out. The support doesn’t answer more then 1 week, the ticket number is 17882907
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.