AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support" - Control of expenses

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_misiu

Banhammered
Oct 18, 2021
An interesting thing - Yesterday I spent 4x more, today this error now.. They care about people's savings.. :) ohmy - Is it normal? Halfway through the party - I lose my trust at times like this.

Are you a broadcaster or a viewer?
Never had that 'unable to send tip' happen to me, but I do recall in the first few weeks on CB I was limited in how many tokens I could purchase (using a credit card).
But if you have tokens in your balance, weird that the site won't allow you to send them.
Have you had any other contact from CB Support?
Only thing I could imagine (and this is just speculation, don't freak out!) is that CB may have flagged your account for some reason and has put a temp hold on token transfers. May even be related to whoever you were spending with yesterday, rather than your own account.

Upvote 0
An interesting thing - Yesterday I spent 4x more, today this error now.. They care about people's savings.. :) ohmy - Is it normal? Halfway through the party - I lose my trust at times like this.
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.