AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip or cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
Hello, I have an account on chaturbate, nickname is treston3, and whenever I want to tip I get a message, Unable to tip, please contact support. I can't join private shows either. Can you please help me @punker barbie Thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
Have you checked if your account is still verified? I would know that, but unfortunately you have a password for a room...

Upvote 0
My account is verified, thank you for trying to help me.. I can receive tokens, but I can't send or cash out, I have almost 27.000tk on account and can t cashout..
Please @punker barbie help me

Upvote 0
It's the 3rd time support says the same thing : We've confirmed your account is age verified and can accept tokens. Note that if anyone else is going to perform on cam with you, they must also add age verification on your account at.. but my problem is still there. If I want to tip a model or take her private a message appears: Unable to tip. Please contact support.
My account is verified, it s not a new account. I used it before with no problems.
Please @punker barbie help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.