Hello @punker barbie, thank you so much for you time and efforts. My account @dasajo6759 on Chaturbate was recently banned a month or so ago, and I sent a inquiry through (14th September 2026) as there was no reason given. I sent a second inquiry yesterday but I haven't had a reply to either.
I wasn't sure what had happened, though I have had issues with email verification in the past and I didn't receive an email about it.
If you could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate that, thank you. I ended up creating a new account, but I am trying to contact an account I followed; however, I have since lost track of the username and I really just need to get a hold of my old following list on my old account to just look them up. Even if the account can't be unbanned, I would honestly appreciate just a copy of that list.
Thank you so much.
I wasn't sure what had happened, though I have had issues with email verification in the past and I didn't receive an email about it.
If you could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate that, thank you. I ended up creating a new account, but I am trying to contact an account I followed; however, I have since lost track of the username and I really just need to get a hold of my old following list on my old account to just look them up. Even if the account can't be unbanned, I would honestly appreciate just a copy of that list.
Thank you so much.