Hey @punker barbie ,
Sorry you have to deal with so many of these, but sadly I have been hit with a ban on my account. Account name flboynoah. Sent in a ticket as the only information that they gave me was that I was flagged for violating terms and conditions. All I can think is I had also set up another account recently for a couples account and maybe there was an issue there, so it came back to my main account? Maybe that isn't allowed somehow? I genuinely have no idea other than that.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Sorry you have to deal with so many of these, but sadly I have been hit with a ban on my account. Account name flboynoah. Sent in a ticket as the only information that they gave me was that I was flagged for violating terms and conditions. All I can think is I had also set up another account recently for a couples account and maybe there was an issue there, so it came back to my main account? Maybe that isn't allowed somehow? I genuinely have no idea other than that.
Thanks for any help you can give.