AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unbelievable reason, why they bannned me?!!! (sigh)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have posted this earlier in the thread, but I think people keep missing this? - Chaturbate banned the Philippines

So it is possible that upon IDs expiring and needing a new one submitted, CB is realizing they missed a few. *shrug* just throwing that idea out there, save people from wasted efforts of getting unbanned.

No they stopped accepting them for a while but that was years ago. Then allowed them again if using passport.

Its interesting the other person has the same issue.

I have to wonder if CB support is not understanding the NEW style passports, see previous post with photos.

No doubt punker_barbie will continue to ignore this thread

We have both same problem ,they told me, my ID passport that i renew is Fake..I have also 3000 + tokens on my Chaturbate account that i cannot get because they banned me and terminated..

They are saying the NEW one is fake? or the old one?

No they stopped accepting them for a while but that was years ago. Then allowed them again if using passport.

Its interesting the other person has the same issue.

I have to wonder if CB support is not understanding the NEW style passports, see previous post with photos.

No doubt punker_barbie will continue to ignore this thread
I only pointed it out as it seems a very common denominator with recent posts.

Reactions: punker barbie
Hasn't she already said she looked into it, there's more to it than she can say? I'd ignore this thread too if I was in her position. It's doing nothing but beating a dead horse at this point.

Well her words were "Thank you for looking out for your fellow Chaturbaters. However please realize that many times you have only heard part of the story when a broadcaster posts on a forum"

Its very arrogant of C.B to accuse a model of having a fake passport and then we she trys to defend the accusation C.B basically says F Off we don't care to discuss it.

What sort of site treats its model like that?

I'm very interested in seeing what the other person accused of the same thing has to add to the thread.

They are saying the NEW one is fake? or the old one?
I have new passport Biometric,i just renew last April and it get release month of May (just last month). Said Shirley Invalid Passport and everytime i email support and send my ID to them ,they ignoring my ID and they reply me banned/terminate bec of violation of TOS.

Every site that follows the law concerning 18 USC section 2257, @nzhere. ;) There is no 'discussion' that can defend a model using an invalid ID to perform on an adult site. I assure you Chaturbate customer support and the Chaturbate legal team are very well versed in what a legal and valid passport from the Philippines looks like. And while I won't comment on specific cases, they also know when someone is uploading a passport that doesn't belong to them or has been photoshopped . . . we do not believe that "they all look alike" and we recognize when someone is using a passport that does not belong to them. :wasntme:

Every site that follows the law concerning 18 USC section 2257, @nzhere. ;) There is no 'discussion' that can defend a model using an invalid ID to perform on an adult site. I assure you Chaturbate customer support and the Chaturbate legal team are very well versed in what a legal and valid passport from the Philippines looks like. And while I won't comment on specific cases, they also know when someone is uploading a passport that doesn't belong to them or has been photoshopped . . . we do not believe that "they all look alike" and we recognize when someone is using a passport that does not belong to them. :wasntme:

The whole time I was reading that I was picturing your avatar. Would have been perfect to just include it again at the end. hahaha

chrome_2017-06-01_22-30-46.png

• Funny!
We have both same problem ,they told me, my ID passport that i renew is Fake..I have also 3000 + tokens on my Chaturbate account that i cannot get because they banned me and terminated..

I guess the biggest lessons to learn from these threads are:

1. cash out immediately after camming
2. keep an eye on the expiry dates for your ID -- try to submit updates proactively in case of delays/rejections.

It certainly seems CB has more than its fair shares of issues with IDs and bans a lot of models and a fair number of members. After, watching this steady stream of issues I've formed a pretty negative opinion of CB and their support, punker barbie being the exception.

But I am starting to think, maybe I'm misjudging CB. It is entirely possible that CB is actually doing the right thing and scrutinizing ID more carefully than the other sites. They are rejecting fakes ones and possibly in situations where it may be legit but also maybe fake, erroring on the side of preventing underage kids from camming. They probably are preventing some folks who are over 18 from camming, but given the alternative is having underage on cam, I'm glad they do. It is certainly easier for a site just to say, "Hey we got an ID they aren't a US citizen let them cam, then dig deeper"

Virtually everybody who has complained about CB support about ID has said something like sweetie_maries "Said Shirley Invalid Passport and everytime i email support and send my ID to them,they ignoring my ID and they reply me banned/terminate bec of violation of TOS.". Now I'm not making fun of her English, but when some says "I sent CB support my ID", they aren't being accurate. What you actually did is sent them a digital image of a photo Identification which may or may not have been digitally altered and may or may not actually be your ID.

Since it is not hard to get fake IDs and there is definitive demand for barely legal girls, I'm going to start giving CB the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry I misswrote what she said "Thank you for looking out for your fellow Chaturbaters. However please realize that many times you have only heard part of the story when a broadcaster posts on a forum"

anyway pretty_eyes got reply from punker barbie
all I can say her support need to learn what a real passport looks like. A model who has enjoyed working on their site for 5 years who has now been screwed over by them because they can't even accurately verify a valid passport

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi, and thank you for posting. The IDs you submitted have been determined to be invalid
and the account is banned permanently due to the nature of the terms of service violation.
Your payments are also being held, because our legal department has reason to believe the ids you submitted were fake.

Thank you
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/daily-thoughts.803/page-300#post-851867

What is sold in that store in the news clip is mostly paper based documents and fake plastic driver licenses that they sell to tourists. As for the passports they are based on the old ones and the quality of them they would barely pass as novelty items.

The only relevant one there is the PASSPORT as that is all Chaturbate accepts for models there. You can't just go along to a store there and purchase a realistic legit one with hologram etc on it, its not that simple and you wouldn't be paying $15 it would be $5000+

If its not obviously fake, CB support should request a better photo with the passport tilted to show the hologram and other security features. Or request as a secondary confirmation i.d the new postal i.d?

The newest postal i.d and newest type passport are valid and secure and trustable forms of id there

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/781432/improved-postal-id-harder-to-fake
http://www.rappler.com/nation/143042-philippines-new-high-security-passports-faster-production

This is interesting though very out of date as its referring to the old type passport

http://www.affordablecebu.com/forum/23-384-1
http://cnnphilippines.com/metro/2015/04/09/how-to-spot-fake-drivers-license.html

I guess the biggest lessons to learn from these threads are:

1. cash out immediately after camming
2. keep an eye on the expiry dates for your ID -- try to submit updates proactively in case of delays/rejections.
The problem is i didn't yet fill up my payment method ,i am waiting my card (firstchoicepay) and even u cashout ur tokens if they banned u they wont give the tokens, they will hold ur payout,and like me they said invalid passport ,the tokens will be fraud they wont give.

Status
Not open for further replies.