AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unblur.media was relaunched - Increase your revenue with a 85 % payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2017
whalehunter.cash
Twitter Username
@Whalecash
Dear all,

It’s my pleasure to announce that starting today we re-launched Ublur.media, the new payment tool powered by Skyprivate, available for models everywhere, that offers 85 % payout.

I am Joanne, the CEO of Unblur and I’m inviting you to join today and start selling anything you want, from pre-made videos and photo sets, to subscriptions to your Social Media accounts, panties, and clothes. Sky's the limit. We, at Unblur.media, value the effort and time that cam models have to spend in order to increase their revenue, so we made it our mission to develop technologies that help you make more money and be more independent.

Advantages of Unblur.media available today:
  • Not a marketplace - this means less hustle for you. You can direct your fan base to your store and just sell, sell, sell.
  • SESTA does not apply for Unblur.media - so no worries here. You can charge any customer, from all over the world.
  • Our payout rate is 85 % on any item you sell, no additional fees and our payouts methods are simple and widespread: Paxum, Bitcoin and Epayments (euro only).
  • No chargebacks - we cover all chargebacks.
  • Customers don’t need accounts, they just insert their credit card data and the purchase is made.
To use our website is extremely simple: just create an account, add your items, share the items or the entire store and start selling. Payouts will be made twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th of every month and you can check your sales in real time.

Let me know your first impressions.

Contact me for more info or if you need support in signing up at joanne@unblur.media or via Skype at live:joanne.unblur.

Joanne
CEO unblur.media

How does using SecurionPay a swiss processor get you around SESTA?

Also what does the transactions show up as on the purchaser's card?

Hei SM user69,

Indeed, working with a swiss processor and not being US-based, ensures everything is ok SEST-wise. I mentioned it as a reimbursement.

Transactions on the purchaser's card will appear as techhelp-unblur.

How does using SecurionPay a swiss processor get you around SESTA?

Also what does the transactions show up as on the purchaser's card?

Reactions: StevenSP
Hei :)

Short update: ACH is now among our payout methods. :party:

I want to thank all the models which created their accounts and sent me feedback in the last days. Sales started to come already and this makes me really happy.

Keep in touch for next updates. :kiss:

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce that we at Unblur have a November offer for the cam model community.

Don’t have an Unblur account yet?
Heart.png

We’ve made it easy for you to set up and share your store with your customers. Furthermore, our team is here to help every step of the way, so let us know if you’re wondering how to bring more sales in!

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or drop us an email at support@unblur.media

We hope to see you soon,
Joanne

Reactions: Booty_4U
Hello everyone,

I am very excited to announce two new updates launched today on Unblur.

We improved the design of the shop by making it look more classy and neat. This improves the user experience, so your members find it easier to understand the items for sale, navigate the shop and pay. Have a look at our very own demo store here.

Secondly, we’ve implemented an Auto-Twitter function. By simply connecting your Twitter account, your content will be automatically shared with your audience. If you already have an account, activate it from here for a big boost in sales.

I am aware this is nothing new in the industry, but I want to let you know we are constantly working on making the best product for your needs. The team and I truly hope you will enjoy using Unblur as much as we love being here for you.

Joanne

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Hello again,

Quick update as I know a lot of our models have been asking for this! Today we are launching our Affiliate Programme!

If you enjoy working with us, you can recommend us to other models who may also need our services and of course we reward you! When your friend signs up with Unblur, you will get 5% of their sales for the first 3 months. Also, you extra income is very easy to track from your account.
spacer.gif

Let me know if you have questions,
Joanne

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Hello everyone,

We are bringing you a brand new innovation for the adult industry, something cam models have been asking for for years:
a Simple Payment Tool!

This tool allows anyone with a debit or credit card to send you money, instantly in your Unblur account. You can set a fixed amount, or let the member fill it in by himself.

No more checkout, no items, no store, no account. You have a personal payment link in your account, and you can share it anywhere. It is responsive and mobile optimized. You are automatically notified every time a payment is made. The payout is still 85% of course.

Also, we’ve made it really easy to use, you can find more information in our tutorial.

Have a great and profitable weekend,
Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.