AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Undeserved permanent ban on chaturbate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2024
Hello everyone. I am the owner of the studio, the model of our studio received an incomprehensible ban on CB. Can someone help?

Nickname on the CB website - salma_hayekkk

In mid-December, the model received a broadcast restriction, as someone from the studio staff accidentally got on the stream. My colleagues assumed that it could be a studio administrator or another model, and uploaded documents to verify and unlock the account.

After that, a permanent ban for forgery of documents comes to the account - salma_hayekkk.

We immediately wrote a message in support of the CB website about disagreement with the ban. We described the problem in detail and attached all the real documents of the employees. We also wrote that we are ready to provide additional documents, bank statements or other government documents to confirm the authenticity of passports.

CB support responds with cliched phrases that allegedly it does not meet the conditions of CB, without revealing the reason.
To any suggestion to sort it out from our side, we receive the cliched response described above.

Has anyone encountered this?
Is it possible to understand the real reason for the ban?
Can someone help?

In advance, I sincerely thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.