AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unearthed rubber vagina makes national news in China

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on reddit and someone claimed the report was real. I wish I could find the damn source. :?

This was funny, though slightly frustrating because it's obviously sporting some labia. They even mention that it looks like it has lips on one side.

If this was a real report, I dare them to cook that 'mushroom'.

Slimy, meaty, object :lol: It is just what it looks like, a double-headed masturbation toy with an artificial vagina on one side and an artificial anus on the other.

http://shanghaiist.com/2012/06/19/myste ... jayjay.php

Eagle-eyed viewers who saw the report on Sunday immediately identified the mystery mushroom as a double-headed masturbation toy with an artificial vagina on one side and an artificial anus on the other. Yes, you read that right, it was a jack-off aid that some guy used to spank his monkey when he wasn't getting it from his wife.

Overnight, the video of the news report went viral on the Internet, chalking up a few million views across multiple video-sharing sites.

The next day, the embarrassed TV show issued the following apology on its Sina Weibo profile:
An open letter to all netizens and viewers: Hi everyone, one of our news reports which aired last night has made everyone laugh. This incident has been widely followed, shared and commented on. As our reporter was still very young and unwise to the ways of the world, this report has brought great inconvenience to everyone. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for your criticism and correction. Please forgive our oversight!

Reactions: camstory
What I don't get is how the thing got buried 100 meters deep in the first place and why the more mature guys couldn't distinguish it apart from a flippin' plant. Oooh, our ancestors must want us to masturbate with this thing.

LOL.. "you have brought shame to our family "... turn in your microphone. :lol:
I'd say a more likely story is that one of the workers had it in his pocket or something and simply lost it at work. Not wanting the ridicule, he is keeping his mouth shut.

Reactions: camstory
SoTxBob said:
LOL.. "you have brought shame to our family "... turn in your microphone. :lol:
I'd say a more likely story is that one of the workers had it in his pocket or something and simply lost it at work. Not wanting the ridicule, he is keeping his mouth shut.
Yes, hidden in his tool sack, (I know), it spilled into the half dug well and a different worker found it. Some one got the media involved and it mushroomed, (again, I know), from there, would be my guess also.

Reactions: SoTxBob
That's a very dirty, decayed Fleshlight insert if I ever saw one. :lol:

FrankieChemical said:

Fleshlights aren't double ended last I saw one. :mrgreen: But yeah, a cheap double ended CHINESE knock off for sure. keeping it in the tub of water tho.. to keep it "fresh"? LMAO

FrankieChemical said:
It is how a rubber thing might look if it were quickly stuffed, (don't even), away in some dark hiding spot with out cleaning the lube off the ends. Or, I can imagine that's how it might look.

Dear lord that was hilarious. Part of me wants it to be fake, just to know that someone was genius enough to think this up.

http://kotaku.com/5920137/this-man-woul ... -mushrooms

A Chinese news program ended up red-faced after mistaking a male masturbation toy for a "mysterious mushroom". The program now looks at that segment as an embarrassment. This Chinese street vendor looks at it as an opportunity.

Soon after the program aired, a street vendor was spotted trying to pass off sex toys as real longevity mushrooms that Emperor Qin Shin Huang wanted for his elixirs of life. At the vender's stall, the bungled news program even played on a laptop—to clue unsuspecting customers in.

The vender offered three different "mushrooms", priced between approximately US$120 for a sprout mushroom and $2,800 for a full grown one. Next to his table, a bucket with water kept the mushrooms "fresh".

In the clip, you can see the vender's spread—and hear people calling his mushrooms bullshit. The guy holding the camera asks the vender why one of them doesn't have an "eye", making a clever pun in the process ("eye" can be Chinese slang for "anus").

Not picking up on the sex joke pun, the vender replied, "It's because this was only buried for about four years. It's not mature enough to grow the eye yet."

Hopefully, nobody will actually try to eat these "mushrooms". Have sex with them, um, maybe, but eat them, please no.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.