AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unexplained new Livejasmin feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2015
Does anyone know what the gold circles around a model's online status indicator mean? The site seems to have added this new feature with as far as I can tell, no explanation of what it means. The model's small circular profile picture that appears in the upper left corner of their video feed also has a gold circle around it. This is only a few models, and I can not seem to figure out why it is there.

The gold circle means she is available for Video Calls. This feature allows members and models to have Voice & Video calls with each other, even when the Performer is offline.
By default the price of the video calls are: Private chat + Two Way Audio + Cam2Cam. Users can decide whether it will be an audio or video call, at the beginning the call will start as a video call with further option to switch the camera off.
However, you should keep in mind that most Models charge a lot more / minute for this feature compared to a Private Chat .

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
You mean
The gold circle means she is available for Video Calls. This feature allows members and models to have Voice & Video calls with each other, even when the Performer is offline.
By default the price of the video calls are: Private chat + Two Way Audio + Cam2Cam. Users can decide whether it will be an audio or video call, at the beginning the call will start as a video call with further option to switch the camera off.
However, you should keep in mind that most Models charge a lot more / minute for this feature compared to a Private Chat .

I thought that was the orange circle.

There are 4 circles that can appear. Green means the Model is Online in Free Chat, Red that the Model is Online In Private Chat, Grey means the Model is Offline and Gold/Orange/Yellow that the Model is available for Video Calls, as i mentioned above.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Are you sure? One of my favorites has the gold halo but also was grey when she went offline. We're asking what the gold halo means. We got the orange dot means you can call them offline.
wGSuP1T.jpg

Yes it was the ring I was talking about. So it's a "MyStory" indicator, I see. Thanks. I didn't see a single place where they actually say that. Mystery solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.