AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unintentional token purchase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2021
Hi, I wanted to purchase 100 tokens but for some reason even after I selected 100 tokens the payment process and tokens recieved was the max amount of 4050. The 4050 is not the quantity I wanted to purchase and the payment was done via paypal, can someone please look at this urgently as the difference in money in huge between 100 tokens and 4050.

Can someone please advise?

username: emberfuntimes2
support ticket: 18837256

@punker barbie I see you're the rep for CB support, I was wondering if you might be able to look into this please? This is quite a large sum of money. I used 51 tokens in my aroused state but am happy to purchase the 100 token package to offset the difference if I can get a refund on the 4050 which is not the package i wanted to purchase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.