AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Unique" Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
curvyredhead said:
So I know we all have seen the lipstick vibrators. But, how about mascara or makeup brush?
I got the mascara one as a freebie from Adam and Eve forever ago, but it's still in its packaging because that shit looks hella sharp. :?

Rose said:
curvyredhead said:
So I know we all have seen the lipstick vibrators. But, how about mascara or makeup brush?
I got the mascara one as a freebie from Adam and Eve forever ago, but it's still in its packaging because that shit looks hella sharp. :?

It is. And it's going to be poking you if you get the tip at any decent angle.

:-D

Attachments

• toy3.jpg
    toy3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 90
About the Avengers vibrators... I've seen those before and I could swear there was also a Loki one. It only makes sense, considering how absolutely wild girls went for him a couple years ago. I'm sure that craze will be back when the next Thor movie comes out... in 2017 :(

Reactions: curvyredhead
Also... am I a delicate little flower or is this toy hugely (pun not intended) intimidating to anyone else? It's called 'The Manhandler' and is apparently 15 inches long. Of course, I know there are bigger ones out there, but... that handle, tho :shock:

Attachments

• manhandler.jpg
    manhandler.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: curvyredhead
4104tPwQPAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I've got this guy. It's a weird looking vibrator but its good hands free fun.
okay so how doea this work? i gotta kmow!!!!

okay so how doea this work? i gotta kmow!!!!
Saw a gal on Cb with one idk, 2 years ago maybe. She sat on it grinding onto it. After some "hand work" as well, she had an easy time of "phisting" both her "orfaces". Shortly thereafter a whole unopened [and presumably warm] can of Fosters was inserted and hidden. I was astounded to say the least.

Last edited:
Saw a gal on Cb with one idk, 2 years ago maybe. She sat on it grinding onto it. After some "hand work" as well, she had an easy time of "phisting" both her "orfaces". Shortly thereafter a whole unopened [and presumably warm] can of Fosters was inserted and hidden. I was astounded to say the least.

That escalated so quickly

A woman that can double as a beer cozy. What will they think of next?

I think I'm more upset that it was a Fosters can, of all the beers she could've chosen!
lol... Maybe it was because its the largest can readily available. lol. Perhaps next she could try pouring a warm bottle of mulled wine.... If she hasn't already. :D

I had this baby made last month in honor for Fallout 4's Release. For those curious, It's a Bad Dragon fan made purple Deathclaw cock. Included the color palette I used for the custom split fade on the top right. Took over a month and a week for them to finish, and are just now shipping it out, but it's understandable. I blame the holidays. (◕︵◕)
B1BPTUL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.