AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Unofficial support thread] qrush – a fansite with an App, 24/7 Support and 90% Payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Ava and I work as a Model Success Manager for the new app qrush. My intention is not to create a “promo” post here, just to let you know that we plan to be a very active part of the community, always open to you, your ideas and requests. I believe we can only succeed together if you and I work together as partners. We have 24/7 chat support with a maximum 3 minute response time, so you can always ask our team for help. I am also here for you so please feel free to comment or DM me on any issues and ideas regarding qrush. Join qrush and take advantage of our promotional 90% payout and unique features such as paid video calls, paid DMs, and referral programs for both new creators and new members. This thread is for anyone who wants to discuss, ask questions or get support about qrush.

so this is an adult site? good luck trying to stay on the app store.

Hi AudriTwo, we actually apply the same rules as Instagram, so for the public it's SFW while private content is more flexible + we are not an adult site, we're open to all Content Creators, incl. visual artists. The Apps are mainly for Creators to interact with their fans any time and easily upload content from anywhere.

So we can sell adult content in private?
I imagine they wouldn't be allowed to outright say they "allow" it if they want to keep an app store app. Maybe one of those Snapchat things where so long as it's private and not reported you can get away with it, but sounds risky.

Just wanted to add that the app is a tool to make the content creator's job easier. In the unlikley event that apple does take it down, the site is 100% functional to creators both on mobile browsers and desktop.

Following the 90% promotional what is the payout?
After 3 months on the platform the payout is 80% for your Members. But you still get 5% for Creators you bring to the platform and 25% of what Members you bring spend on other Creators.

I imagine they wouldn't be allowed to outright say they "allow" it if they want to keep an app store app. Maybe one of those Snapchat things where so long as it's private and not reported you can get away with it, but sounds risky.

I would say the biggest difference is snapchat and IG don't directly control your monetization. If guys kick you off, you're out ALL your money too.

You add lines like this in their TOS;

"We discourage use of the qrush website for any illegal, abusive or immoral activity. Using our website for any illicit activity is strictly forbidden. Additionally, you may not attempt to misuse or exploit our platform, code, or technology for any illegal actions or to cause any harm to others."

"You may not use the Website as a platform to endorse or promote political or religious beliefs."

And they've given themselves an 'out' on paying models anytime they want to. They can say they are SW friendly all they like but offer zero protections for your money or the content.

I will say though even though the TOS isn't SW friendly at all this site has probably the best written data privacy policy I've ever seen on a website.

Reactions: Chezza
I would say the biggest difference is snapchat and IG don't directly control your monetization. If guys kick you off, you're out ALL your money too.

You add lines like this in their TOS;

"We discourage use of the qrush website for any illegal, abusive or immoral activity. Using our website for any illicit activity is strictly forbidden. Additionally, you may not attempt to misuse or exploit our platform, code, or technology for any illegal actions or to cause any harm to others."

"You may not use the Website as a platform to endorse or promote political or religious beliefs."

And they've given themselves an 'out' on paying models anytime they want to. They can say they are SW friendly all they like but offer zero protections for your money or the content.

I will say though even though the TOS isn't SW friendly at all this site has probably the best written data privacy policy I've ever seen on a website.
Hi @SMuser69, thank you for your feedback, we are happy our Privacy Policy is according to legal requirements. We also offer weekly payments and chargeback protection, so you can also consider our Payment Policy as one of the best! 💸

"We discourage use of the qrush website for [...] or immoral activity [...]
That's a pretty vague thing to say when you have a global client pool. What are the de jure definition of "immoral" here?
E.g. nobody would bat an eyelid here if we saw a pair of tits or a flaccid penis on nighttime television, but that's definitely not the case around the world.

So this clearly is not a replacement for Onlyfans. It's Instagram with payments.

Forgot to add this into my comment. This is what I was thinking.

Reactions: LittleLei
Hi @SMuser69, thank you for your feedback, we are happy our Privacy Policy is according to legal requirements. We also offer weekly payments and chargeback protection, so you can also consider our Payment Policy as one of the best! 💸

But you DON'T have a payment policy listed on the site just your TOS and privacy. Payment policy along with how to handle disputes and transfers should probably have it's own page. This would probably make things a little easier if people know you can't just 'decide' one day to kick them off and keep their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.