AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unseemingly banned from chaturbate....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2023
Hey!
@punker barbie !

I hope you are doing well

I have 2 accounts on chaturbate that were seemingly banned for no reason and chaturbate support did not follow up with me nor did they allow me to appeal my ban or disable my account or anything.

The account usernames are "queen_nikkip" and "nikgajjar200451891276". I believe they flagged the other account based on cookies linked from the first account. Is there any way you can help?!

I appreciate your help in this community tho and appreciate your effort in helping people like us.

Happy holidays :)

I would like to also add that I had tokens on one of these accounts and have not been paid out yet and chaturbate has not followed up on this about any payouts or such... In addition, they did ban and flag other accounts that were linked via the same age verification ID. would any of this, by chance, effect my ability to stream again?

Upvote 0
Hey!
@punker barbie !

I hope you are doing well

I have 2 accounts on chaturbate that were seemingly banned for no reason and chaturbate support did not follow up with me nor did they allow me to appeal my ban or disable my account or anything.

The account usernames are "queen_nikkip" and "nikgajjar200451891276". I believe they flagged the other account based on cookies linked from the first account. Is there any way you can help?!

I appreciate your help in this community tho and appreciate your effort in helping people like us.

Happy holidays :)

Hi. May I ask why one of your account usernames had so many numbers? When I used to cam on ImLive and talked amongst each other on the host forum, we discussed how usernames containing a bunch of random letters or numbers were often members who buy private shows and then turn around and do chargebacks (which rips off the model who did all that work for free).

We see A LOT of posts on here about people getting banned from Chaturbate, but this is the first time I've seen a CB user on here admit that they were referred to law enforcement. 🤯 What in the world did you say to cause CB to suspect that you're a threat?

Reactions: flamboyantkitty_69
Upvote 0
View attachment 98625

Hi!
So i'm now getting this error when logging into any of my accounts

@punker barbie , what would you reccomend?!
Look for another site and don't do anything similar there.

You have been banned permanently from CB.

Yes law enforcement was contacted about your violation and now it is up to them if they follow up or not.

Only time law enforcement is contacted is when it has to do with minors

Reactions: flamboyantkitty_69
Upvote 0
So i'm now getting this error when logging into any of my accounts
What do you not get about the fact that you're banned from their site?

Stop trying to use it, you're banned. YOU. Not just the account you had. STOP trying to use CB.

Upvote 0
Update: I received this email message from Chaturbate today. Was law enforcement called on me?View attachment 98618

We see A LOT of posts on here about people getting banned from Chaturbate, but this is the first time I've seen a CB user on here admit that they were referred to law enforcement. 🤯 What in the world did you say to cause CB to suspect that you're a threat?

100% this. ^

Also want to point out that OPs first post claimed his accounts were banned “for no reason” (a phrase so common in the CB section of ACF that I once wondered if it auto-completed).

NOBODY contacts law enforcement “for no reason.” Rest assured there was a good reason. Nobody’s out here calling the cops out of boredom.

Upvote 0
Alrighty. I appreciate the responses here.

I am not a minor nor have i said anything to break Chaturbate's TOS. I'll remain away from the platform and just not interact there anymore. I wasnt given my last payout nor did i really do anything that i can recall to get me banned.

Thank you for your responses, insight and advice!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.